1.10

________________
ᴛᴇɴ
________________

"there will be someone who wants to join us" Jongho announced as he got inside Hongjoong office

The elder looked up to the younger before nodding his head, "yeah I know, we will test him once he arrived"

Jongho nodded his head before walking out from his office, closing the door behind him.

"there will be someone who join us?"

A voice approached him making the poor guy jumped in shocked. "oh my god, you startled me min!" he scolded before sighing to the younger.

"and yeah, someone will join us" Jongho said, nodding his head before walking away.

The girl raised her eyebrows and followed the male from behind. "someone still can join us? Will the person pass?" she asked.

Jongho shrugged "we'll see if the person passes the test, hongjoong hyung said to the test, the same one like yours" Jongho grinned.

'

Minhee scrolled on her phone, trying to distract herself as she got nothing productive to do.

Her eyes were on the phone, but her mind was on something else, which is thinking about the new member that probably will join them.

Will the person able to pass the test that she used to go through. It was the hardest test they ever did.

She went through the hardest test because the guys underestimate her before so she's the one who offering herself to do the hardest test.

And here she is now, the official member of Ateez, the only girl member and the princess of the gang.

She looked up as she heard the door main door closing.

There's Jongho who's walking with a guy behind him. Minhee tilted her head, observing the male from head to toe.

He has a beautiful glowing tan skin, blonde hair sleek back. Oh he's handsome.

He has a few moles on his face and she found it attractive. A small grin unknowingly crept on her face.

Jongho who's seeing the girl who's staring at the new person, immediately cleared his throat, snapping the girl back into reality.

"I will call Hongjoong hyung" he spoke before walking to his office, leaving Minhee alone with the guy who awkwardly looking around the room.

Minhee got up from her seat, dragging her feet to the male. "Hey there"

The guy turned to her before smiling slightly. "are you one of their sister?" he asked quietly.

Minhee chuckled before shaking her head.

"no, i'm one of Ateez member" 

The guy looked at her in surprise "i thought they only have male members" he muttered, chuckling slightly

"I'm the only female member" she shrugged before looking around the room.

"you will go through a test to join us, it's very hard, I swear I've gone through it once"

He tensed up as his expression dropped. Minhee, who realized it immediately flashing a reassuring smile, patting the guy's shoulder,

"don't worry, you can do it" she nodded her head.

"how are you so sure?" he asked and the girl reply with a shrug

"I mean I'm a girl, and you're a guy, if I can pass the test so do you and you can do better than me since you're a man and you're stronger"

A smile crept on his face as he nodded his head. Her words do help him a lot, he felt much better.

"good luck then...?"

He raised his eyebrows "o-oh Lee Donghyuck" the girl nodded her head, smiling once again.

"good luck donghyuck" she said before stepping away from the living room, walking to her room.

If she did it, then I can do it too, I'm Lee Haechan.