Pt 1.

Note: Hi there. im just going to start this off as y/n being new and meeting Neji for the first time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey y/n ready for your first time training?" Said the Lady Hokage, Tsunade.

"Yes ma'am." I replied back to her.

"Good. I'll show you your teammates now." She said. "Come in!"

There were 3 guys and 1 girl. Two of those guys had a bowl looking cut. One had long hair that was tied up. The girl had two cute pig tail buns. I looked at the sensei and introduced myself.

"Hi there in y/n. Nice to meet you sensei." I said

"Hello there y/n, I'm Guy sensei. These are your comrades." The guy with the bowl haircut said.

"Hi there! I'm Rock Lee! You could call me Lee since we are now comrades y/n!" The second guy with the bowl haircut said.

"Hi, I'm Neji. Nice to meet you y/n." The guy with the long hair said.

"Hi! I'm Tenten. It's nice to meet you. I hope we get along well!" the girl with two pig tail buns said.

"Hi to you all. I hope we'll all get along. I hope you all accept me as your new comrade." I said while smiling.

They all looked at me and smiled. I felt excited that I'll be apart of their team. They all seem nice and sweet. I looked over at lady Tsunade.

"Well now y/n this is your team and you'll be training together starting today." Lady Tsunade said.

"Thank you Lady Tsunade." I said to her.

We all walked out of her office and I walked next to Neji. He was really good looking. I started to blush a bit.
No what am I thinking. He's my teammate plus I just met him.
Later on after training me i went for a walk and bumped into someone. I didn't notice since I was looking to my sides looking at all the shops and houses. I looked up and saw him. He looked shocked.

"I-I'm sorry Neji i didn't mean to. I wasn't looking ahead of me please forgive me. I said.

Great the first day going well. I hope he doesn't hate me.

"It's okay y/n. It was just a small bump." He said. "Well what are you up to y/n?"

"N-nothing just walking around. I wanted to see the village better since I only saw about 5 places with Tenten but she went home after so i decided to keep exploring places a little bit." I Said. "What about you tho. What are you up to Neji?"

"Well actually i was going to go to the eat ramen with a few of my comrades. Do you want to maybe come with us?" He replied.

I started to blush. I think he saw me blushing. I looked down as soon as he looked at me.

"Hey are you okay? Your turning a bit red." He said.

"I-Im sorry. And yes I'd like to go thank you for asking." I said while smiling.

He put his hand out for him to guide me while showing me around until we reached the shop.