Pt 4.

Once we reached the gates of konoha, we rang the bell to know the guard ninjas that we are back from our mission. They open the gates and lead us in.
"Arigatō gozaimas!" We say. We continue to walk until we reach hokages residence, to report our mission to lady tsunade.
"Good afternoon m'lady." We all greet. "Good afternoon shizune."
"Good afternoon all." They both say.
"How did the mission go?" Asks tsunade.
"It went well. We manage to capture the ninja and put them in their place, m'lady!" Says Lee with enthusiasm while pumping his fist into the air.
"Well done. You guys are set free. Oh and before you go, do you know your mission for tomorrow?"
"Yes, m'lady." We all say. We say our goodbyes and leave besides guy sensei.
"Guy, can I have a word with you?" Says lady tsunade.
"Yes, lady tsunade." He says. "What is it m'lady?"

GUYS POV
"How was y/n for her first mission? Was she good with her skills? Did she bring any more trouble up?" Asks me lady tsunade.
"She was pretty good for her first mission, m'lady. It was impressive seeing her fighting skills. No trouble was brought up though. Although the other ninja we ran into, seemed to know her from somewhere." I explain to her.
"Right. Okay well thank you, your able to leave. Have a good day." She says with a small nod and smile. "And don't forget tomorrow's mission. Prepare all of them for that."
"Yes, m'lady. Have a good rest of your day." And with that I left her office.

Y/N POV
I walked home to mentally prepare myself before anything. I was always scared about thinking on going on missions. You just never know what could happen. You won't know if you'll live another day, or if your comrade will get to see another day, or if anyone your suppose to protect will make it. It always scared me on just the thought of it. I mean seriously, it's death we are talking about. It's a thing that comes with life of course, but it's scary not knowing that one day you won't be able to live anymore.
With that, I got home and walked in. I never knew what it felt like to go home to someone. I mean I couldn't really say because my parents left me once I turned 5, so I don't remember much. After that, the 3rd hokage always came to the place he had me stay in, to give me money so I could go out and buy my own stuff, like food to eat or clothes to buy for myself. Most of the time he would bring me food and just leave. I always wondered why my parents left. No one ever told me why, and when someone would try mentioning it to me, they would always be stopped by someone else. It always hit me knowing I was alone. Although I was top 5 in my class, no one ever respected me. They would always call me a monster or a burden to society. I never knew why. It just happened to me though. There has to be a reason behind it right? I mean I wouldn't just be a monster or a burden to society for nothing right?
I decided to stop thinking about negative things and go take a shower that I didn't get to take this morning because of shortage of time and because of the random meet up this morning.
I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I started stripping off my clothes, one by one, letting every piece of fabric fall to the ground. I told off my hair tie and put it in the drawer for hair ties. I turned the water on letting it get to the temperature I liked, and got in. I let the water hit my skin and hair, letting me soak up. I did my regular shower routine and once I finished I got out and left to my room. Once I was in my room, there was a knock on the front door and a ring from my doorbell.