somewhere in japan

a place too familiar to 5up a cozy melancholic feeling sways around him with the sharp freezing snow, he grow up here and like every child from a small town he remembers escaping this place little snapshots of memory flashes likes phantoms accross his eyes, celluloid films that shifts in and out of his sight that makes him remember that the place is gone.
aching human greed had filled the place, he blames them on why he left he opens his eyes again and he is back at the bath house but this time this place had been feeling like home that he cant think losing even a place manifested with magic and lonliness, he had grown comfort to this place like a room he can fantasize about things deeply things that makes him happy and things that make him sad and things he misses like fundy.

5up knew helping fundy when they were young would mean they could never see eachother again, he thought of countless times he could have been selfish and kept fundy here forever
he hated himself for this now he feels like a ghost in the story written in gothic novels longing jealous a distant memory and if that place where he left still existed he'd come back to it even when storms passes and changes the scene as long a there was a way he could see something could fall inlove like a rainbow over and over again something as rare as fundy.

deep down both 5up and fundy had the exact heavy feeling of being the one to leave, 5up carried  this guilt of leaving his river and knows that fundy will only suffer remembering this, so 5up used his magic to make so that they could forget of eachother, that he knew would be useless because memories have always have a way of coming back to us.

both of them still had fantasized this moment the moment they meet again the memory visiting them before they wake up that they miss what they could not remember, fate has troubles of planning when they meet or if it when was the right time.

one day back at the human world fundy found a peculiar glowing thing out of place along with the rocks walking home from the beach at first he thought this was just a shiny broken piece of glass reflecting some light but the sun was out covered by clouds, that so happened poured the first snow that day and upon picking it up he could not be mistaken of what it was, slowly and surely memories came falling in with the gentile snow and melts in contact with warm skin, fundy's eyes watered with happiness runs towards home, snow swirling and sticking on his face clothes and his tears that are running down his rosy cheeks snow perfeclty place like litttle white feathered angels.

earlier that day without noticed 5up heard a whispers of a familiar a beating heart coming from the human world all the way to the theme park, he flew up and tore a section of the clouds ike a veil of blankets tangling along his body. as he drew closer and closer the heartbeat becomes clearer like a promised song of never ending love, ancient and serine that only birds who heard orpheus song for eurydice sings it to this day, he arrived on shore full of colorful pebbles the clear and calm waves of sea, salty air, the cypress trees whispering with the wind made 5up forget he was at the human world.

he slowly hid down with the shade of the cypress trees where someone parked his pick up truck and at the back a boquet of flower was placed there by someone in a hurry, he wasn't looking where or what he landed on top of and even cared what kind of human of human invention it was, his heartbeat beating at the same time as the heartbeat he heard.

his eyes knew exactly what it is was looking for even if that memory is a bit faded and indeed it knew who it was his hair like the last shade of orange of a sunset before twilight stands out from everything else he had ever seen.
he picked the bouquet and a name written to it immediately made
he lift his hand unconsciously like strings wanted him to move and caress fundy's hair that he didn't even notice fundy's right hand at a far was taken, a shade of green slowly fills from the of his eyes and realized too late that fundy was with someone.