• Ch 14

"Did you buy us any ice cream hyung?" Chenle asked Renjun

"No. I only bought them for Hana."

Chenle huffed. "You should've bought me some."

"It's not my fault you didn't ask for any." Renjun shrugged his shoulders. "Why don't you just ask her for a popsicle? I bought her a ton."

"Yea, but I think she already knew I wasn't gonna go to the store to buy her anything if she asked me so that's why she didn't ask me. Therefore, I don't think she'll give me any." Chenle sulked. "And we have no snacks in this dang house."

"If you want snacks that bad, go to the store and get it yourself."

Renjun and chenle turned around to see Haechan.

"But you're the boss. You should be in charge of shopping." Chenle nodded.

"And because I'm the boss, I can just order you to go to the store for me." Haechan rolled his eyes.

Chenle made an 'O' face when he realized he had a good point.

Chenle sighed. "Whatever, ima just go ask Hana-"

"Don't bother her." Haechan glared at Chenle.

"But- but she has a lot of popsic-"

Chenle was interrupted. "I said not to bother her." Haechan scowled at him.

"Fine..." Chenle sulked before walking towards his room.

"What's got you acting like a protective boyfriend all of a sudden." Renjun chuckled.

"Shut it Jun." Haechan glared at him. "She looked really happy when you got her ice cream. I just don't want anyone bothering her, especially when that's the happiest she's looked ever since she's been here." Haechan sighed.

"Oh? Is this what you call 'caring'?" Renjun teased.

Haechan glared at Renjun.

"Dude, you should really start being nice to her. We all know you secretly really like her." Renjun said.

Haechan's face became a bit red. "What? No I don't."

"Sure. We all saw the face you made when we figured out she was in the basement and when she was getting chased from those people at her café." Renjun wiggled his brows. "You were worried about her. You care about her Haechan, admit it."

Haechan shook his head. "Shut it with your non sense Jun."

Renjun just sighed. "You are such a sore loser my dear boss." He got up from the couch. "Literally."

Haechan was gonna say something but he already left to his room. He ran his fingers through his hair.

It's not like I'm trying to be rude to her...