Chapter 11

I woke up to Jay's heartbeat. Last night was amazing. It replayed over and over again in my head. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I'm hoping he enjoyed it as much as I did. I swear it took him forever to get tired. We went at least 4 rounds last night. He wouldn't give me a break. I didn't mind it though. He put in some good work.

My body moved with his breathing. I looked up at him. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I didn't want to disturb his sleep by moving but I had to get up. I slid off of him and sat up on the edge of the bed. I grabbed my clothes that were scattered on the floor and started putting them on. I started to put my hair up in a bun but I felt hands snake around my waist and lips on shoulder.

"You leaving me already?" He pouted.

"I gotta go handle something." I turned around and faced him.

He held my face in his hands. I could tell he didn't want me to go but I had to go see what was up with Mooka and Breon. It's been two days and they haven't told me anything. I know they have to know something by now.

"Let me at least take you home." He insisted.

"Alright baby." I said.

He threw some sweats and a hoodie on real quick and grabbed his keys off his dresser. We walked out the the garage and got in his car. We drove all the way to my house in complete silence. It wasn't like an awkward silence. I don't really know how to explain it but it was calming and peaceful. He pulled into my driveway and put the car in park. I was about to get out but he pulled me back in and kissed me.

"I love you Gabby. Don't do nothing crazy." He warned.

"I love you too and I'm not. Unless it's called for." I said and hopped out.

I punched the pin into the garage door and watched it go up. I pulled my keys out of the pocket of my hoodie and got in my car. He beeped his horn good bye and I watched him back out of the driveway through my rear view mirror. I started my car and backed out of the garage. I stopped before I got all the way down the driveway and checked my phone before I continued on my way. Mooka had texted me twice. Once last night and once earlier this morning. He had sent the one this morning around 5 it was now 8:40. I opened it.

You needa get over here ASAP! Bre found the nigga and he said we gonna pop up at his crib around 10.

I let out and aggravated sigh and strapped myself in my seatbelt. I put my car back in reversed and floored the gas. I switched gears and sped off down the street surely leaving tire marks on the pavement.

I was at the trap in no less than 15 minutes. I marched my way up the brick stairs and knocked on the door. Brick let me in and I walked down to the end of the hall where our office was. I let myself in and closed the door behind me.

"Two days! It took yall two damn days to find one nigga?!" I shouted.

Breon rolled his eyes at me. I put my hands on my hips and looked at him waiting for an explanation. I know Breon and Mooka. These niggas didn't need two days to find one person. All they needed was at the most 10 minutes. This shit didn't make any sense.

"We found the nigga two days ago. We just..." I cut him off.

"And you said nothing! Why the fuck wasn't I informed? Yall not the only ones who run shit Breon! Did you forget that the four of us came up together? Did you forget I was hustling out there just as hard as you was?" I questioned.

He sat threw himself into the chair behind the desk. "Look how the fuck you're acting Gabrielle. You was already stressed out and making threats after leaving the hospital. You can't just run up and shoot somebody just because you know what they did." I slouched into the couch and crossed my legs. "I mean unless you wanna get caught then, by all means." He threw his hands up.