Chapter 22

Gabrielle's POV

The sun was just barely coming up as we arrived at the old warehouse. The car came to a halt by the door and Jalen cut the engine. The guys piled out the car and the very built tall one yanked my out the car by my arm.

"Can you fuckin' be careful!?" I said whipping my hair out of my eyes.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!" He spat.

"Nigga who the fuck..." I started but stopped when put his hands on me.

He grabbed onto my arm again an yanked me inside. The smell of marijuana hit me like it did the first time I stepped foot in this place. You'd think they smoked more weed than they sold it around here.

"Take her upstairs." Jalen demanded.

The built guy and the one who sat next to him in the car took me by my arms and walked me to the stairwell.

After four flights of stairs we reached the desired floor. They walked me down the hall a little and then unlocked the door to a room on the right. They pushed me in and closed the door behind him.

I had to find my footing in order not to fall on my stomach. I glared at the both of them.

"Jayrell's gonna find me and when he does its gonna be the end of y'all asses!" I yelled at them.

They just laughed taking my words as a joke. Jay had to find me. I had faith that I wouldn't be here too long and that him and Breon would get me out of here and everything would be okay again.

"Whatever you say." The average height one said.

I turned away from them and lowered myself to the cold concrete floor. It smelled like mildew and the air was humid and moist. I could feel the sweat start to form on the back of my neck. This was gonna be a very long and dreadful wait.

Jayrell's POV

I pulled up to Gabby's house ready to just be laid up with my baby. She was all I needed to push the thought of my dad and all that business shit out my head. I know he's trynna help me get on my feet but owning a company was just not what I needed at this time in my life.

I pulled into the driveway. One of the garage doors was open revealing Gabby's all black Mustang. It looked untouched. They never left the garage door open for nothing. I walked in and noticed that the door that lead into the house was wide open. Something weird was definitely up.

I walked in and looked around. Everything looked pretty normal. I jogged up the stairs to Gabby's room only to come face to face with the craziest shit I ever seen.

Her room was completely trashed. Glass was shattered, clothes were scattered over the floor. Her sheets were ripped. Her desk and night stands were turned over. What the fuck happened here?

There was something spray painted on the wall over her bed.

You never turn your back on fam. She was a keeper, too bad you couldn't keep her >:)

I pulled out my phone and started calling Gabby's phone.

Breon's POV

"Iight y'all, looks like we done for the day. Just toss the bags in the trunk Mook." I said.

We loaded up the car and headed back over to the house.

"So what was going on with you and Gabrielle back in the office?" I asked Mooka.

He smirked. "Man, nothing. We was just talkin' and catchin' up. It has been three long ass months."

"Long for you cause you ain't seen her." I chuckled.