Day 3

Amilo

Dear Diary,

Today was the day. The coach picked me up early in the morning and I didn't even say goodbye to my parents. I found out we did have to pick up a girl, but actually I didn't care. Well this girl was fifteen minutes late. As if that weren't enough, she started so weirdly and asked why I'm wearing a Miroan. I then answered her: / Maybe that's because I'm Prince Amilo. However, I don't know what that concerns you. I'm not here to be admired by girls, but to give Arian victory over the war. Of course this is only possible if I don't get stupid questions all the time! / She didn't let her sit on her and answered / Ohhh, but I'm very sorry to have bothered you with such unimportant, ridiculous questions. Please forgive me! / Then I said it was a good idea to apologize. She then said: / You really thought I was serious. Just because you're the prince doesn't make me admire you, because why should I? Someone who is as self-absorbed as you are certainly not admired by me. Believe me, I don't care that you're a prince. I will still treat you like anyone else and if your plan is to win the war I will unfortunately have to tell you that you will not get any help from me because my only goal is to stop the war and get back to my family sweep. I'm not interested in domination because I have nothing to do with it anyway. Power is addictive and cold. It is only because of them that millions of innocent people die. Better you go to your father and find a better solution than war and work on yourself than pick on others! You can smell your arrogance from ten meters away! / I was amazed. Nobody has ever put me in my place before. Brave that she wants to save our country and somehow she is pretty. But what am I writing, I don't like her. After the trip we finally arrived at the school. The girl got out of the carriage before me. I had never seen that before. But yes.

Then I went to my friends. Cibella, Astina and Miranda then went to the girl and talked to her. Unfortunately, I couldn't understand what they were saying, but I didn't really care. The stranger just went away. Cibella and her entourage came back and complained that they were ignored. I just rolled my eyes and turned away. I don't really like Cibella that much. I just have to deal with her because my father wants me to marry her, so I have to. Why exactly her? Her father owns an important military base and is also a baron with much money.

Then the rooms were distributed. Since I am the prince, I got a double room that I should actually move into alone. But it turned out differently. This girl, with the name Vivana Ashley, was put into my room. I don't know how that happened. Of course I complained. But my complaints were not heard.

I went to sleep anyway, because tomorrow should be a busy day.