You get sick

Y/nn - your nickname , f/d - favorite drink , f/sh - favorite show , f/sn - favorite snack , y/f/s - your favorite soup

SCP 035

You didn't expect that you will get sick . 05 said you can stay at home and get treater . And then you hear a knock in your front door . And then you hear a familiar voice 

"Hey dear , are you okay ? Can you please open the door ?" - Masky/Sock said  

"Ok ." - you answered. You opened the door - "Oh hi Masky/Sock , what are you doing here ?" 

"I didn't see you at foundation , sooooo I came to see you . Is there something wrong ?"  

"Well I got sick an-"   

"OMG . Dear are you alright ?!" - He picked you up bride style and go to your room - "You should be in bed . And don't worry ! I will take care of you Y/n! " 

He didn't let you go . Only if you wanted to go in the bathroom . He bring you food , snacks , drinks and medicine . 

SCP 049

You got sick and you now have a week off . You told Doctor that you need to stay at home . You were at home and watching TV . Estienne came to you , gave you medicine and f/d .  

"Here dear . " - he said 

He sat near you and placed you on his lap  

"Thanks Doc" - you said and kisses his jawline 

"No problem ." 

"Love you " - you hugged him . 

"Love you too "  

 You two were watching f/sh and cuddling . 

SCP 106  

You didn't want to get sick ... But you did . And 05 said that you should be at home , because you can get others sick . You walked in the kitchen to grab snacks , you took f/sn . And you went in the living room . Then you saw Lawrence in the living room  

"Y/n are you okay ? " - he asked you .  

" Yes , I am fine , just got sick that's all  " - then he picked you up and place you on the couch .  

"What are you doing Larry ? " - you said as he gets you a blanket and covers you 

"Well you're sick so I should take care of you "  

"No need . I'm o- *Achoo!*" 

"Yep . I believe you " 

Whole week you were sick and he took care of you . He didn't like when you do something by yourself , he sometime refused to let you out of the bed , unless you need to use bathroom or take a shower . But sometimes he waited you outside the bathroom .

SCP 1678

You get cold . And all you wanted to do is ... sleep . Yeah you were tired . Very tired . You were asleep now 

(SCP 1678's/Landon's POV )

Well I took care of Y/n . I took medicine for her . Then I came into her room , I saw Reedling sleeped on her shoulder , while she was sleeping on her left side . They looked so cute . Then I get in the bed with Y/n and Reedling . And she hugged me , while she was asleep . *Blushes * 

(End of SCP 1678's/Landon's POV) 

Three of you we're cuddling all day . After you got up Landon gave you medicine , took care of you all day . Well until you we're asleep .

SCP 079

You got sick . 05 said you better stay at home and continue work only if you get better . Well you told Glitch that you are sick and you need to stay at home .  

You were in the bedroom and reading books . when Glitch came to you with y/f/s . 

"Here babe ." - he said and give you y/f/s .

He take spoon and feeds you .

"Glitch you know that I can do it myself " - you replied .  

"Yeah , but I prefer do it " . 

SCP  682

You didn't wanted to get sick . You were ordered to stay at home and treated .

You were laying on your bed with an ice pack on your forehead . You missed Atanti . By the way you sometimes felt paralyzed . Then you saw Atanti coming to you .

"Love , are you alright ? Why didn't you come to work ?" 

"Well , I got a little bit sic- (achoo!) sick ." 

"Poor you . I will take care of you " 

"You don't need to-"

"No , I should take care of you "               

For the rest of the day . Atanti took care of you . He gave you medicine , f/d , f/sn and etc.

SCP 096 

Well yesterday was rain , and you played outside for too long . And you got sick . 05 said you can stay at home till you will be better . You were sitting on sofa , in blanket , drinking hot tea and ice pack on your head .

"Umm ... Y/n are you okay ? "  

" Yeah , just a little bit sick ... "

He came closer and sit next to you 

"I'm very sorry Lanky . I should warn you that I couldn't go to work ." 

"It's okay angel . No need to be sorry . You can't control it " - he kisses your cheek   

For the rest of the day he tried to stay with you , and took care of you until you fell well .