What is that?!

"Hey, Masky, what are you doing?" Ticci Toby peeked over his shoulder.

"Oh, It's you...what do you want, Toby?" Masky plainly said without taking his eyes off a book.

Toby made a face, "I'm bored! Let's do something. It had been weeks without any assignment from Slenderman. I want to do something for a while!" Toby wailed.

"No." Masky coldly said.

"You're no fun." Toby pouted.

Hoodie looked up at him, he and Masky were relaxing on the couch, "Don't you think this is a good time to relax? It won't be long until boss dumped us a lot of assignments."

Toby frowned hard at him, "Yeah but I'm so bored to death! I want to do something!" He groaned as he laid on the coach's backrest and stared blankly at the ceiling.

At that exact moment, Eyeless Jack entered the room and heard what Toby have said, "You want to do something, right?" He ghastly asked him.

Excitedly, Toby jump up and went to him, he was nodding his head in hysterical with sparkling eyes, "Yeah yeah yeah...what do you want me to do?" He babbled.

Hoodie shook his head as he was watching him. Masky lowered the book and frowned at Toby, "That idiot."

"Do you think he's going to actually do it?" Hoodie asked.

"Yep." And, he went back to reading.

One hour later, Eyeless Jack and Toby were wandering in the forest at night looking for something, "What are we looking for again? Are we going to kill somebody?" Toby glanced around the dark.

He had been working for Slenderman ever since and he would often be sent to work in the shadows of the dark. In no time, his eyes eyes got used to the dark and he can clearly tell where he is going without lights.

"No, we are looking for a body I had  dragged here three hours ago... I know I left it here somewhere. Just keep looking." Eyeless Jack said.

"If you had already killed him then why looked for it?" Toby curiously inquired.

"I would have dragged it back to the mansion but that would be two times the work. It took me sometime to dragged him here from where I killed him...also, Slenderman wouldn't allow me to dragged the body in if Sally is around."

Toby frowned at him, "D-did you really dragged bodies in the mansion secretly?"

"Yeah...couple of times."

Suddenly, Toby's eyes caught something  on the ground that is nearly hidden behind a bush. "That must be it." As he went and moved aside the bush. As he thought so, it was indeed a body, "Hey, I found it! It's over here, Jack!" Toby happily called. "Jack!"

"Oh, nice work, Toby." As Jack went and knelt beside the body, examining it for a while.

Toby proudly grinned, "So what are we going to do now?"

"Now, we operate!" Jack brought out a knife and slowly slice opened the body. "Here...you hold this so I can see clearly."

Toby stared in horror as Jack work. "Hold this." He handed Toby a long hose like thing. (I describe it that way to make it less disgusting)

Toby immediately turned green, "W-what is that?

Jack glanced at him and almost laughed, "Don't tell me you haven't seen the inside of humans'"

Toby nodded, as he turned greener. "We kill 'em b-but we don't rip their, ugh, insides - that Slenderman's w-ugh- work."

As fast as he could, he scrambled up and run away from the body, instantly he disappeared behind the trees.

Jack stared at him in amazement, "I hope he's okay...ohh, got it." He pulled out a kidney as he smiled behind the mask. He looked for the other one but it's nowhere withiin. "What?! Don't tell me he had donated his other kidney!"

Meanwhile, Ben Drowned found Toby just outside the mansion in dazzle and green, "Man, are you okay? It looks like you had seen something."

"I-intestine...l-l-lungs..." He uneasily murmured, then he turned green again.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Ben frowned in confusion.

"Oh...he actually did it." Hoodie suddenly approaches them from behind the trees along with Masky.

Ben jerked at them, "How came you guys are here?"

"We just took a walk...it is a lovely night." Masky looked up at the sky and admired it then he tilted his head at Toby's direction, "I hope he hadn't seen it all."

"I-I think I've s-s-seen m-my worst n-nightmare." His words shaking.

Ben, Masky, and Hoodie exchanged glances.

"On second thought, I think he had seen it all."

Ben poked Toby on the back, "We should call someone."