The Kidney On the Floor?!

Slenderman was sorting all the papers on his desk in his office when he saw something on the next paper that caught his attention. "Insanity in the woods." He read on a newspaper he had snatched up on the street the other night, "A twenty-six man, Tyron Felon, went insane two days ago when the authorities found him petrified in the woods. He had gone missing for a day saying he went for a walk. The authorities found him all shaken up near the shore , and when they tried to help him he won't stop screaming, 'I saw him! I saw him!' and started going wild. He is now recovering in the hospital. Authorities are still trying to find out what actually happened to him to cause him his insanity."

Slenderman scorned and slammed the newspaper down. He needed to see this man and what he got.

As he opened the door of his office, Jeff the killer suddenly jumped out of nowhere and tried to stab him ,but, he was prepared and immediately bind  Jeff's ankle and pulled him away from his face. "Nice try, Jeff." He glared at him eye to eye.

"Hell!" Jeff murmured hanging upside down. "Uhf!"

Slenderman let go of Jeff and walked passed him, "Going out again?" Jeff asked, rubbing his head in where it hurts, "Why don't you just kill them instantly than to stalk them? It's easier that way and that's kind of creepy."

Slenderman glanced over his shoulder, "I have my ways." Poof! he vanished out of sight.

"Whatever." Jeff got up and walked away, swinging the knife he was holding as he passed by an open door but he didn't bother looking in.

Inside that open door, the three proxies are staring at something on the wooden floor.

"Don't you think, Jack, dropped it?" Masky glanced at the other two proxies.

Hoodie stoop down and picked the kidney, he studied it for a while, "Still fresh. Here, you take it back to Jack. He's in the basement." He handed it to Toby.

Remembering what he just saw a week ago, Toby turned green and withdraw away, "Argh, g-get that thing away from me!" He snapped.

"Jack's operation did affected you a lot - way more than we expect." Hoodie remarked, "It's a relief it didn't affect your performances or you're screwed."

"I think I'm going to puke." Toby groaned as he's face slowly turned green.

Unexpectedly, the door opened and little girl covered in blood peeked in, "What'd you guys doing?" She softly asked.

They all jerked at her. Hoodie tensed up and quickly hid the kidney behind his back but it was too late.

"What's that?!" Sally rushed at him, excitedly.

"It-it's nothing it's just -"

"Is that a ball?" She gasped, "Well, I want to play!" As she started jumping up and down.

"It's not a toy it's - hey! Sally give that back!" Hoodie yelled at her because she suddenly pounced after the kidney, which she doesn't know that it was a kidney, and run away from him.

"What a strange....sticky ball." She observed. "Hey, Toby, want to play ball with me?"

Toby glanced at her then to the kidney she was holding, he instantly turned green, "N-no I'm good."

Sally inquiry stared at him.

Hoodie came and snatched the kidney from her. "Give me that!"

"Hey! No! I want to play with it!" Sall insisted, trying to take the kidney from him.

"Give it a break, you two." Masky sighed.

"No, Sally!"

"Give it back!"

"Hell, Sally! What's the matter with you?!"

"I want to play with it!"

At the precise moment, Slenderman appeared out of nowhere when the kidney slipped from Hoodie's grasp and slammed at his face. Everybody gasped.

"Slendy!" Sally yelped.

"Ahh," He removed the kidney off his face, "What the hell? A kidney?"

"Kidney? Oh, that's why it's sticky and smells like blood." Sally cheerfully said, "So that's what a kidney looked like."

Slenderman's face hardened. "Sally, can you leave us for a moment."

"Sure, Slendy."

The moment she was out of the room. Slenderman slowly turned around facing the shaken proxies. "So...you guys want to play with kidneys, right?"

"Uhm, w-we-" Toby shuttered, "We just found that on the floor, sir."

"And, who among you let her play with it?" He threatened.

They all froze up.

"How about we spilled some more kidneys on the floor?!" Slenderman hissed.

"Uh...we..."

"It's just we...ah..."