🍼Your love is king 🍼

Sero enjoys himself
_
•Todoseromina
•littlespace
•little sero

It's was such a dark and pretty afternoon the raindrop dripped down like crystals. The laughers and chatter of the 1-a students in common could be heard.

Thunder waved threw making the room got quiet, they all, turned their heads to see sero hair everywhere pouting tears in his eye with a large sweater baby blue that went down to his long and slender legs.

Todoroki and Mina glared at the eyes undressing their boyfriend.

"Papa? Mama?" Hanta mumbled sleepy making grabby hands at todoroki and Mina who cuddled against each other.
Shouto Who was about to pick him up but was cut off by a grape boy?

"Ew how is todoroki gonna carry him he's tall and fat" m****

Said making everyone glare,  bakugou who was a little himself gripped the back of m**** neck flinging him out of one of the windows of the dorm. After he quietly sat down between Kirishima and Denki softly whining into Denki's bicep. Kiri noticing their baby whining  immediately pulled a pastel red pacifier making the boy giggle.

"Ta'wk daddy"
He spoke making sero gasp Cutely looking at todoroki in awe.

"Pawpaw kitty wike me " sero doe eyes looking at shouto  While Mina went in her room to get the boy toys blankets and pacifier. slipping deeper going from 6-year-old to 4 years old.

"Yes he is pumpkin, why don't you go ask his daddies if he can play,"shouto said softly kissing the tallboy's cheek making him giggle.

Sero waddled over to Kiri and Denki who chuckle at the tall but small boy.

"Hewllo un'lc kiwi and un'lc kawmi"

The tall boy fumbled looking at the two who awe at the cutenesses even katsuki was dazzling how tall but small and cute  he looked.

"Hey bubby how are ya" denki said bring the boy to his lap.

"M' fine un'lc kawmi wann' plway suki pleawes" he said politely looking up to feel a hand touch his hair.

"Soft Hannah" katsuki mumble threw his pacifier, touching the boy hair who leaned into the touch.

"Sho get the camera"
Mina said running back to her room before  looking at their boyfriends Not see hanta sad face when she walked to her room.

"It's hantwa"
Sero spoke softly Denki notice the boy sad teary-eyed peeking around not noticing Mina coming back with his blanket panda stuffy.

"Hannah y'ous otay?"
Katsuki asked tears flooded down the black hair males cheeks.

"N-Nwo w-wan' m-mama"
He cried into denki chest.

Everyone felt like they needed to give them some privacy so they left.

"Hanta baby why are crying?" a soft gentle voice said making sero gasp moving knowing his mama. wrapping his long arms around her waist pulling her in his lap crying softly on her boobs.

"Mama I-i-i diwdwt se ou' onlwy papa" he mumbled yawning, as todorki place his ducky pacifier kissing hanta and mina foreheads.
Sero was very sensitive in little space.
He got panic attacks when he didn't get enough sleep or loud noises, and was very clingy. Mina and Shouto talked softly and calmly to him.

"Angel both of us are here now, why don't you take A nap with katsuki," she said running her finger through his long dark silky hair.

"Coming dear Denki and Kiri already took kat up for a nap" shouto picking  the boy up long legs wrapping around him snuggled as he curling into shouto.

"Otay"
_________________________________

"Kitty!" sero yawned katsuki who was up playing with his red riot, charge bolt, and all might action figures.

"Hannah! M'not kitty! i- kat!" he said huffing glare cutely. The two boys both sat ground play cars heroes and dollies.

Sero doe eyes immediately watery noticing his big brother's glare.
Katsuki quickly waddled over hugging the boy.

"M'Sowwy kat-niichan"
He whimpers thinking he did something wrong.

"It's otay Hannah I sorr'y I diwdint mea' to make ous cry," kat said kissing the younger tears away, hugging his waist.

"See! No newds to cry big broader katsuki! Will protect you!" kat smiled as sero looked up in amazement

"Nii-chan is so cwool! 
He thought picking up his favorite  doll and pulled it closer to him.

"Come on let's play dolls and heroes"

"Otay this is my favorite dollie her name' is Keira she's has horn's just like mommy! " he said smiling like a dork while katsuki looked at him confused.

"What's a mommy?"

"Uhhh oh!  Mommy is perswn who gives yummy food and tucks you in and Wead bed Time stories! and give you silly head kiss and takes to the park! And gives alots aaaand alots of hugs and love ous forevwer !" Katsuki looked in surprised

"Does that mean dada isn't my dada but my mama?" katsuki asked. Denki did do all the thing sero just named although he was a little stupid at Times still he loved his dada 'no it mommy now!'
He thought smiling.

"I-i t-thinks swo" sero said yawning chin on top of keira

"Kitkat, hanta are you awake?"
They could here denki foot steps coming closer to the door.

"Yesh un'lc kamwi"
Sero says politely

"Dada your my mommy!" Katsuki said crying in joy as denki picked him up.

"Aww KitKat I'm am so honored" he said anime crying in joy kissing the boy face.

Sero just looked at Keira feeling very left out where was his papa and mama? He has to be Big boy or uncle kami won't let him play with nii-chan he thought.

"Hanta honey are you okay? me and your uncle kiri making Gyudon, your papa said it was your favorite!" He said also picking up sero. In the other arm. Let's just say denki used his electricity in more ways than one.

"Otay" he said looking down sadly his mommy usually feeds him.

"What's wrong angel?" Denki said as sero glossy doe eyes look up at him.

"Mama usuwllgy feed m-me"

"Oh would it be okay for me and kiri feed you this time until they get back I heard they have a surprise for you"

"Otay...."
___________________________________

"Hanta hunny look what daddy has for you"
Little Sero eyes fluttered open hearing his caregiver emotionless with small smile.

It's was A brat doll with ever Single, outfits and accessories, with a 100 set piece of combs and other hair stuff. 1000 pair of shoes and outfits.

Sero eyes widen in so much happiness his small head space couldn't take and he started crying.

"Da-hiccup-

He cried as shouto gently rocked him. Hanta face buried deep in shouto neck.

"I'm- I'm sorry did I do something wrong" todoroki asked

"Nwo' it's so cowwl ma'de me! hawppy"Todoroki wiped the younger boy tears kissing his lips, before tickling the boy.

"Nwooo staph" he giggles squealing slightly.
___
Part2??

Idk