New beginnings

Chapter 1:

"Danielle please get up! and get yourself ready for school. I won't be dropping you on your first day , so hurry you don't wanna miss the bus" shouted my mother from her room with a strong sturdy voice . Today is the big day , it's my first day being a 10th grader .I live in Los Angeles (LA) I was born and raised in Chicago . Unfortunately our life was just full of problems ,and danger back in Chicago. So my mom and I ,decided to move out of the city and find a better life. I lost 2 of my older brothers, they were murdered by 5 police officers for coming home at 3am, and Caring guns with them . My father was arrested for raping underaged minors ,and selling drugs for a living .

I didn't waste any time

I didn't waste any time .It was 6am. I got up, checked my phone for a little bit, made my way to the bathroom attempted my skin care routine, brushed my teeth , did my hair, and lastly set my large and baggy uniform on . I looked my self in the mirror, and whispered to myself "𝐺𝑜𝑑 , 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ , 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ , 𝑒𝑎𝑡 .....𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑛" after the little prayer that I had ,I  sprinted to the kitchen and made myself some French toast ,and had some tropical lemonade from last night . I hate the bus. I don't like taking any public transport .I  feel suffocated being too close to people.Next thing you know I reached my phone that was on top of the microwave ,and dialled one of my  friend's number (Brooklyn) I met her at the cinema near where I live . Since then we became inseparable . "Hey Brook you coming to pick me up ?" I asked in a very low and calm tone ."hey baby girl you ready? I'm so excited .Me and brycon just stopped to grab some Starbucks ,you know the famous caramel Frappuccino ! Come out now .We will be there in a sec." while listening to Brooklyn basically shoving my ears off ,with her strong and raucous voice ,I quickly ran upstairs to get my back pack . In no time Brycon (Brooklyn's brother .He recently got his driver's licence) was standing and waving at me From the gate , I rapidly made myself into his car.

*****************
Thanks for paying attention to the first chapter of my book ✨‼️❤️ it's really means alot to me . Let me know what you think about this short very first chapter.(don't forget to vote). I'll update soon kind regards 💐