In Trouble

chapter 4 :

I noticed something different in my room. My clothes and posters that I hanged on the walls ,were all on the floor. All my hard work went all down the drain!! My face turned purple because , I was so mad that I knew it was mom. Oh my Lord! it's her!? I hated the fact that it was her to be honest. Who else could I blame ? I had a puppy, his name is chuncky. He's so adorable and he's my bestfriend. I remember my dad got me chuncky ,when I was about 5 years old ,and I've him for 12 years now.

 I remember my dad got me chuncky ,when I was about 5 years old ,and I've him for 12 years now

I loved him so super much, that I would never think that he could make such a mess . Well,  if it was my dog ,then it was  totally fine with me . The problem is that, my mom is very nossy and hella curious . She would spend  15 minutes in my room, searching for my dirty clothes that I would  place in a tiny little box ,that I hid in the corner. She loves looking around my room (I don't know why) but sometimes I don't really mind.
I left the mess as it was, i just quickly changed into some booty shots and a oversized t-shirt. Now it's the moment of truth .... Firstly I had to go to the kitchen, to make myself some dinner . I know what you probably thinking  right now. Yes I make my own dinner , I simply cook anything i feel like eating, or I order food when I feel lazy to cook. Today there was some potatoes, veggies, noodles, and cereals in the pantry. Our pantry was mad dry, I admit that I'm the reason why it's completely empty, I devour  everything and anything after 3hours in a day . Today I just wanted some frosted flakes, that was the only decent and eatable cereal left in the house . I don't like honey nut cheerios ,nor do I like cinnamon toast crunch. My mom always be mistaking my taste. I finished with dinner and cooked chuncky his raw chicken and fish . I'm sure he loves it . 

"Hi mom, you ok?" I said making my way next to her on the couch .
"Danielle where have you been uh? I was worried .You almost had me get a heart attack , i came home extra early today, because I didn't want to leave you alone all by yourself . Why answer me young lady !!!?" Her eyes misted over as she looked at me in anger .
"Mother, well..... I ....mmm.... was.... with ... I mean..." I ruined everything I was trembling and I looked nervous . Gosh I'm such a stupid ass. My mother screamed "Danielle, SPEAK UP!"

"Calm down mom i -
My mom suddenly just interjected "I know this look in your face, are you trying to lie ?" Said my mom looking amused . "If so ,you are wrong madam. I know everything "
Oh oh my life is over . I finally got the courage to speak and said "Mom it wasn't in my intention I can explain.... wait how do you know?" I said sounding so defeated . "That's not something to ask, it does not matter. Do you want to go on studying yes or no ?" She said sipping on her tea sounding as calm and soft as possible.
"I do mother , that's my dream school. " I said in a duh tone .
"Well you have showed me that you don't care about school. You no longer going there." She said while staring at the tv laughing at .....I do not have a clue what the hell was halirious about this situation !
"Mom how dare you! You can't-"
"Can't what - !" Said Mom
"MOM I'M SERIOUS STOP cutting the f out of me..... you can't ruin my entire life .... You just can't!!!!"  I said standing looking as if I was ready to fight her or something . My mother stood up and punched me straight in the nose, which caused me to fall down in shock, and knock my head on the wooden table. "SINCE WHEN  DO YOU SPEAK TO ME THIS WAY!? " Said my mom yelling as high as a speaker put in the maximum volume .
I stood up and ran to the toilet in severe pain. I sensed that something was broken in my nostil , that I could barely breathe or even speak . My mom violated me . I hate that women , I didn't know what to do at that point, i was in such an uncomfortable pain .

*10minute later*

"Dani baby, where are you ? You have to sign up for this waitress at taco bell application it's completely slipped off my mind. I'm serious." She spoke as if she had forgotten how brutally she abused her only daughter . Hold on Me? 'waitress'? .............mmmm... Oh god my mom is officially out of her mind .  I didn't take her lame words seriously ,I was just focusing on my nose . I grabbed the first aid situated on the large cupboard where we put hygiene accessories. One thing you should know about me is that ,I'm bad at doing stuff on my own . Ya ...because I'll end up doubting  on myself. My mom was always the guardian and savior in my life . I took some cotton and digged some ointment to cool the pain down . Nextly I opened the door , slightly to check out if my psycho mom was still around ..... She was not there . I made my way in the kitchen  in order to grab my IPhone XR i left near the sink . I made some hot chocolate and ran upstairs as fast as I could before she noticed me, or even talk to me . (You know who) as i opened my door I realised that  I completely forgot about the messy room . I got in the room and chuncky was playing with his plastic balls . I rubbed his neck ,and gave him a biggg kiss on the head . It's time to get myself to work , i loved my posters more than anything in this room, it contains all my favourite singers , rappers, etc  their songs , important and unforgettable quotes ,memorable pictures of family friends, school projects that I'm proud of ,what I have achieved in life so far ,what I still wanna achieve, my goals and more.....

After 1h of hard resitant work, i finally managed to put everything in place and in correct order .  The idea of asking my mom about the mess,and my room was extremely pointless and useless, because she wouldn't admit it . She would always blame my dog for every missing object ,in the house or broken items ,  that's the main reason why I would take care of my little baby by myself . I controlled everything regarding my puppy for 12years, so it's not much of a big deal, as it was in the very beginning.  I adapted my life that way .

It was time for me to actually get in position to dos off . It was 10pm ,and i was still stuck on netflix with chucky on my lap sucking my thumb . " Sleep in peace Dani . God is bigger than anything you will face tomorrow . Amen" i prayed to the havens and my Lord to end off the day . I did my skin care routine  , washed my hair , changed into some blue pyjamas , read my favourite book and finally fell asleep with my lovable pretty little thing in my arms . He fell asleep too, and I'm sure he loves being by my side . Goodnight (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

*************

Thanks to my wonderful wattpad readers ✨‼️🔥❤️❤️💙 what do you think will happen  in the next chapter of 'be your own boss'? 🤷Do you get a picture of the next chapter? 🙃Do you think Dani is ever going to forgive her Latina mother ?🤔 Find out in chapter 5 😻‼️ stay updated sweeties!!