long pleasant experience

Chapter:6

"Baby girl I'm not entertaining  your lies" i said feeding Chuncky his dog snacks I kept in my sling bag.
What in the world ?! I'm serious at this point , my mom really wants me to work there for some reasons....." Her eyes looked so compelling as she fixed her hair in bashfulness.
I moderately held her fingers and voiced " my mom too. You not alone , i like taco bell however I don't see myself physically working at that place ."
Brook peeped up at me with a small smile and added " in my opinion i think your mom specifically chose Taco bell cause y'all are Latinas aka Columbians "
"No cap you right though" looking satisfied i  asked
" You wanna grab something to eat?"
"Nah I'm cool" answered brook staring at the window near our table.
After a good moment of silence i brought up a topic .
"How is school ?"
It's outstanding.I'm still wondering how I'm going to manage both school and work at the same time.
"Aii you will be ok . I won't be going to school no more so I'll help your ass out with some work . In fact I need to be homeschooled ." I confidently spoke.
"Wow you finna ask yo ma about that though" said Brook sounding nervous
"Nah that's a piece of cake ."

The conversations went on and on as droplets of rain.It was 3h30 i discovered that my mother has been calling me for a while now. That's the reason why Chuncky was biting my bag and catching my legs everytime. And again i didn't really take note of it , brooklyn totally distracts me whenever she's around . We chatted about Taco bell , religions , beauty , food , upcoming summer holidays and much more .
"Mi querido ,(my dear)I'm outside come out." Said my mother making some background noise in her car.
Vale , mamé (ok mom) i replyed  sighing .
Instantly as we got into the car mom questioned
" Who were you with ? "
Are you serious I was with brook and Chunky ." My face appeared to look disheartened

"Listen Danielle i was just asking." Said Mom fixing my t-shirt .
"You bought everything ? Uh?" I asked

"Sí, pero me olidé de conseguir tus uniformes de Taco bell."( Yes but I forgot to get your Taco bell uniform)
As i disregarded her sentence i lift chuncky up and down and played with him as usual .

"I'm dropping you home" said Mom
" Do so please i have business to attend." I answered in an attitude tone
My mom lightly giggled and said
I'll be back home soon, you know i don't leave you all by yourself for too long. "
"Mother it's flippen Los Angeles it's not Columbia !!!  I say this all the time" i said sounding annoyed
"Dani you never understand how hurtful it was to lose two of my older sons , that i endurely suffered to give birth to. I also lost my husband that i was desperately
madly in love with . All these american states, cities , countries are dangerous send I'll REPEAT it again ..... YOU not going to end up dead, raped, kidnapped, or killed as long as I'm I'm still alive . Mark my words.
Danielle kettering Cavigton.

Wow. I felt so so dumb and immature after i listened to these remarkable words . It's not the first time my mother had this conversation with me ,but this time i really saw the words coming straight in my heart, and whipping it for not showing love and respect.
I genuinely sobbed my eyes to sleep on my mother's shoulders for the rest of the ride.i cried for so long ,that i felt as if my head was about to explode.
"My dear stop it now, we home wipe these tears your eyes are too breathtaking to be crying for so long . I'll be back...... the Taco bell you going to is just behind the road. I hugged my mother and grabbed my sling bag my bennie as well as chunky and made myself in living room .

It was 7h26 i was sooooooo hungry, and i asked my myself numerous questions as:  where could my mom be at this time ? Or what could of happened to her on the road? All the groceries she bought was still chilling in her car.

(I was bored chuncky was asleep, so i took a selfie with my mom's second phone )

**************

8h00 . My phone rang in agitation as i quickly picked it up and yelled
"Mom what the hell ? Where are you at this point?uh you wanna leave both me and Chunky starving like big rats "
"Danielle stop your cenario and come open the gate." Said Mom
I hanged up and carried Chunky with me.

"Hola mother " i said giving a fake smile
"Hola Danielle get the groceries in the boot please, i need to start with these Tacos" mom sounded tired after all i should stop playing around and actually help her out.
I got in the crib out of breath from caring all these plastic bags, and my mom was already half way through the making of TACOS !

Dinner is served Danielle!!! Exclaimed my mom

"Thanks ma yummy!" where's  chuncky's meal?"i demanded with a frown "It's in the kitchen

"It's in the kitchen ." Said my mom
Everything was going perfectly fine . I told my mom about me desperately needing education and other needs ,she was ok with everything she still had her business work that can help us financely  .
Chuncky was done eating

i was done and mom too . We decided it was time to pray and close off the day .
We did so and made our way in the cozy bedroom (。♡‿♡。)

What did you think of this one🤭❓ i maybe won't be updating any time soon💀 so there's the 6th chapter of 'be your own boss'! You liked it ?  Vote . You have any suggestions ? Comment . Thanks for your support and the time you took reading this love and kisses I'll see you next time 😔💋💙(unedited)