Prologue

Punching and kicking , punching and kicking over and over again. How is this possible? Can't there be another way? I can't stand this pain anymore! SOMEONE HELP! Ah it's useless..Everything was at these point. If only I could see!

      Can't I just please see? I wanted to ask that simple question but my mouth didn't seem to be obeying any of my commands. There was no turning back from anything that had just happened. If only's had been running through my head every since I got in this predicament .

     The pain seemed to drag on and never stop. Only if it could PLEASE stop! Ugh it hurt too much! One cut , two cut, three cut ; I could feel the blood on my skin, running down my what once were light olive legs. There goes my pretty legs. I mean I had no Idea what I looked like now but it was probably terrible.

     The cold floor  beneath me felt colder then it was before and I hated the cold. It felt like I was dying and maybe I was. I had no idea who my captor was but I knew what they wanted from me. My chain. It was gold with barley any rusting on it . It interlocked several times with other chains that finally ended into this beautiful gold circle. The circle had engravings on it that swirled and swissed into a alluring design.

    They were after it.. But in no way they were gonna take it. It gave me what I am. Plus they would have a fun time trying to take it off. They were amateurs if they didn't know that they couldn't take it off. 

      The pain was gone. The person has yet to take off my blindfold. But at least they have stopped beating me to a pulp. I could feel each bruise starting to form. I could feel the blood being matted in different places,

     I needed to get out of here like fast! My bones felt broken! I felt weak. Just I needed help before I....Before I....