Chapter 1 bad boy comes to school

Long time ago there was a girl called Jessica she lived in Hollywood. And her dad said that she was getting bullied in  Hollywood. But then her dad said that she is moving over to ant Mary but she didn't want to go Ostralea. But when she got there she was amased it was buttful hot weather. Ant Mary had big house.  Ant mary show her the school that she is going stay in . At school Jessica saw her man of her dreams. She did not now his name but he ask her out and he told that his name is was luke from the band.That is cool you can write me a song any time she said.I need to show you some of my friend's said luke.Get into my car I will drive you there said Luke .There ton's of hoty's.Jessica was busied her he said I can't be dating you I have a band we can't be together any more Luke said.But Luke I love you and I can't stop loving you I will keep you in my heart forever I will never let you go she said.I love I really love you!!!!! At the  party Jessica Got drunk she pucked on the bed and sleep on it. The next day he was beside her and he said I mist you and I love you I need you please come back to you please take me back said luke.OK I take you back and I love you too. But then ant Mary showed up who is this Luke said just in the middle of our kiss!!! I just was talking to your dad and he said you can stay any time you want because I'm moving over to your house your dad will stay here forever ant said. So you moving to Hollywood yes!!! I love you ant m you are a star when is dad coming said Jessica said.thats over there said mary. Dad meet my boy friend luke Hi I am luke from the band.hi luke my name is John her dad I love your hit singles thanks John you are a good chap. But out of it come on we have to go to home.5 years later John I am pregnant  I need help go to hospital now 2 hours later John I had baby it is a boy I'm coming now ok.  The baby is dead but my tummy is big I have to get scanned I have 3 baby's in my tummy Jessica said.And one is a boy I'm scared please come they are premature baby's please help me Jessica said I am here look you are grand you are alive that is the good Ting. But your father died he said to look after you and gave your mother ring and I giving you a ring from my self will you marry me yes!!!

The baby said dad and girl said mam too!!!!!