9

IamY/N Pov's

"Why i am so nervous right now, just click on button follow and you're done, that's it.
Damn y/n you sweating right now just like im running away from being chased by ghosts. It's only jennie and her girls that you want to follow on instagram."

I need to think wisely, is it good move or bad move. I just want to get close with jennie because ... yeah shes my crush since i debuted with Blue Sky after one month Blackpink was debut. Basically Blue Sky have 5 members including me and im the middle. We called our fan base cloudies because the sky can't complete without cloudies, it's make our group complete with cloudies and im love them as much i love my family and my group. Im just one year younger than jennie, but age doesn't matter right ?

I was born in 97 lines which is bambam, mingu, lisa and rosé are the same age as me. Bambam and mingu is my bestfriends, im barely talk with lisa and rosé because we just met at the big event or concert that we attended. I've never talk with jennie because im too afraid to talk with her. To be honest, iam a shy person but when it comes to my close friends, iam a crazy person, i always make my friends laugh with my silly jokes. Bambam always said that im a romantic person when it comes to person that i love but i doubt that because i can't see iam that romantic.

I was born in ( your country ). I have 3 siblings with 2 boys and 1 girl and im the youngest. My brother has a business at New York that he need to run and my sister she is a model Victoria Secret. My dad is a businessman, he has 3 company all around Asia and 1 company at New York and another one at London. My mom is a housewife. She used to be a model but she retired because she need to focus and guide my sister.

The only blackpink members i already talked with is jisoo noona, she is friendly person, she is easy to get along. When i talk to her i make my silly jokes to her and thank god she laughed. What make my heart beat so fast, jennie sat beside jisoo and she smiled after she heard my silly jokes. After i saw her gummy smile, i automatically smile ear to ear and her smile already stucked in my head until now

-
"Okay im done followed them, i just need to wait the girls follow me back. Hopefully"
-