Hurt...

The heat.

That's what Jimin felt right before opening his eyes, and looking around himself, only then remembering where he was.

He felt a warm grip around his hard dick, and soft pecks across his back, and a big, erected dick nuzzling his spine.

"Ah... Mmm... Jungkookah... What are you doing?.." he asked even if it was pretty obvious.

The younger is spooning him from behind, while tugging on his hard dick firmly.

"Helping you get up. Making you feel good?" Jungkook said into his ear, and Jimin moan softly.

"Feels so good... What time is it? You weren't kidding about that alarm cock..."

"It's 8 minutes till 7. Don't worry, you won't be late."

"Oh ok Mr. Confident, you got 8 minutes to get me off." Jimin said while looking at the younger over his shoulder, enjoying his eager face.

"More than I need." Jungkook cocked his eyebrows and continue with the strokes, firmly, increasing the speed.

Even though Jimin is enjoying this, being so close to the younger, feeling his hands all around him, his subconsciousness kept asking: Why?

Why would Jungkook do this?
Wasn't the deal to satisfy Jungkook?
Was the younger simply following his gut instinct and doing what felt right?

So many things crossed his overwhelmed mind, but one thing was for sure, his approaching orgasm made everything else disappear, and to focus only on one thing.

Pleasure.

Jungkook's strokes were so good, so firm, and the heat radiating from his body just so so intoxicating.

Jimin leaned his back against Jungkook's chest, and moaned loudly as his orgasm was slowly coming to the surface.

Jungkook is kissing him all over his back, shoulders, nape, hugging the older, and holding him tightly with one arm, and jerking him off with another.

Jimin started rubbing his ass onto Jungkook's hard length, so the younger moaned and started rocking his hips forward, as if he was fucking Jimin with persistent pace, and Jimin finally let go.

He came a lot, dirtying the sheets in front of him, while mewling Jungkook's name all over again.

They were both panting, and after Jungkook milked the orgasm fully out of him, Jimin turned around only to be met with the sight of the younger licking Jimin's cum from his hand, and humming while doing so.

"Fuck my life..."

Jimin hovered above him, and started kissing him hard, tasting himself on Jungkook's tongue, enjoying the softness of the younger's lips. The alarm on his phone started ringing so he snoozed it for another 10 minutes and got back to kissing the younger.

While kissing roughly, he noticed Jungkook's still hard dick, literally poking him on the belly.

"And what should we do about your situation down there?" Jimin said while looking at the younger's long, thick dick.

"Nothing. I'll just jerk off when you leave. You don't have time, and I don't want you to be late for your classes." Jungkook said so Jimin got even more turned on.

"So he did it all just to pleasure me, not bothering about his own pleasure?" he thought, and just slid down and took Jungkook's whole cock in his mouth without warning, so the younger moaned while fisting the sheets under his hands.

"You don't have to d-do this... But please... Oh god don't stop." Jungkook cried out, enjoying Jimin's warm mouth all over his dick, licking up and down his shaft, then under his balls eagerly. The slurping sound echoing through the room.