Epilogue

"Wow... Oh my God..." Jimin said with his mouth wide open.

"You like it?" Jungkook ask a bit shyly.

"I-I... Am I that pretty? Really?" Jimin asked, sounding confused so Jungkook giggles at his reaction.

"Ofcourse you are. Even prettier. As I said, I like my paintings of you, but I still think nothing can compare to the original." Jungkook said and move closer, now hugging Jimin from behind, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"Thank you baby. It's really pretty. I'm so happy you're doing this, and I love how much doing art is making you happy." Jimin says and turning his back to one of many Jungkook's pictures that he had drawn of him.

Jimin wrapped his hands around his neck and pulled the younger down so that he could kiss his lips softly.

"When did you even find the time to draw so many pictures of me?" Jimin asked in between the small kisses.

"Well, the first drawing, I did it the first time you slept here." Jungkook started explaining so they move to the kitchen, pouring two cups of coffee to drink.

"First time? Is that when we fucked and then I fell asleep and later you made us some pizzas?" Jimin tried to remember since nowadays he sleeps in the apartment at least four days a week, sometimes even more.

"Yes, it was that night. I remember it clearly. We had sex and you got super tired and you just fall asleep, and after coming out of the shower, I saw you sleeping and you were just so beautiful that I had to draw you." Jungkook said with a small smile on his face.

"So how did you do it? You took a picture on your phone and then draw it later? How does this thing work anyways?" Jimin was curious, cause he really didn't understand.

"Um... something like that... see, us artists, we love to draw the person in real life, since there are things that you can't see when you take the picture on your phone. So I just grab my sketchbook and some pen and I did the outlines of your face, while looking at you directly, which took me about 20 minutes, and then I took a picture of you on my phone so that I could finish the rest later." Jungkook explained and Jimin's eyes widen at his words.

"You want to tell me how you spend 20 minutes just sitting in front of me and staring at me right after we had sex?" Jimin asked so Jungkook pursed his lips.

"Yeah that doesn't sound normal when you say it that way..."

"God I'm dating a total creep!" Jimin said dramatically so Jungkook threw a kitchen towel at his face playfully.

"Yeah and now you love this creep, so... who's creepy now? Jungkook asked while rising his eyebrows at the older, like he was expecting the answer.

"You. You're still creepier. And always will be." Jimin said dead panned, so Jungkook pouted after which Jimin kissed his pouty lips softly.

"And I'll always love you." he whispered into his lips before kissing him delicately again.

"Stay here tonight please." Jungkook said after they pull away from the kiss, and Jimin rolled his eyes at him.

"I can't. That would be six day in a week. My grandma misses me you know?" Jimin said, but not moving away from Jungkook's grip.

"I'll miss you too if you leave." the younger said and started kissing Jimin's neck, which was a breaking point for Jimin to just let go, and let himself be tricked into staying another night here in Jungkook's embrace.

Ever since they cleared things out, and started dating, they couldn't get enough of each other, so every time they would go out, they'll end up making out in the car later, then continue with heavy make out session in the apartment which always led to them fucking their brains out, and ofcourse Jimin would just fall asleep right after, relying on Jungkook to clean him up, and cuddling him while sleeping through the night.