12. Abhigya's Confession..

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts with pragya who is angrily looking at them

The story starts with pragya who is angrily looking at them... Not only pragya even buliya and purab also didn't liked her...

That girl is non other than Tanu who is waiting for a chance to leech on a rich guy... She purposefully falls on abhi and laughs with him happily....

See how he is laughing with her but with me he'll always show that kaddoss face...pragya muttered and with the anger on abhi she stopped the waiter then drinks two large from the tray he is holding...

After that she strides to them but before she would reach someone holds her...

Pragya: leave me vin I am going to kill them...

Vin: oh my god you drunk... Pragya what happened to you...

Pragya didn't hear him instead she wriggled on his arms in the struggle she falls but before that he holds her in his arms...

While speaking to that Tanu he casually turns to find this scene... The moment when he saw pragya on his arms his nerves get into the fire.... Not minding anything he takes a long strides towards him then pulls pragya from him...

Pragya: oh my hand... You idiot you want my hand to be broken... She yelled with the pain in her unsteady voice....

Abhi: you're drunk... he asks shockingly...

Pragya: why everyone is asking the same question

Pragya: why everyone is asking the same question... Can't I get drink... I will drink... Saying this she took another one while abhi asks her to stop it...

When she didn't heard him he turns to vin and glares him...

Abhi: what the hell you done to her... Why you get her drunk.... He asks while gritting...

 He asks while gritting