Chapter 7

Lilliane's POV

I can't believe I had my first kiss, it was so magical. I wasn't going to tell Jackson what I was mad about yet because I was afraid of what his reaction might be. He's been getting along with my parents quite well, even papa is starting to like him.

Me and Jackson were currently sitting in our last class of the day taking a history exam for this semester. I don't know how Jackson passes these classes, he just stares at me the whole time.

I haven't really gotten the chance to make new friends because of the death glares he would give people in the hallways.

Jackson and I have the same classes so he's always at least two feet away from me at all times. Sometimes I catch him mumbling things like:

"That skirt is too short. When can we leave I want cuddles. Her hair smells good. Those lips should be on mine right now".

He's such a cutie pie but I really should be making friends at this point, it would be nice to have another female around to talk to other than my mom.

The bell rang and clearing me out of my thoughts, I quietly packed my stuff and walked out of the classroom with Jackson's hand in mine.

Right before I got to my locker, a girl with curly dark brown hair and light hazel eyes stopped in front of me with a huge smile on her face. I like her style, it was sinpley and cute.

I should stop staring. But she's so pretty.

(Outfit below)

"Hi, I'm Kassidy Cassels

"Hi, I'm Kassidy Cassels. You seem nice, I just moved here from Colorado so I don't really have any friends here. Do you wanna hang out sometime? Oh and also, we have math class together."

Kassidy is very talkative and energetic which is the complete opposite of me, but she looked like a person I could enjoy my time with. Maybe we can be friends? Or even best friends? I smiled at the thought.

"Baby." Jackson said nudging my side with his shoulder. Oh right she asked me something. This zoning out thing needs to stop, it makes me look like a..., what's that word Jackson always calls Grey? Oh yeah, dumb a-word.

"Nice t-to meet you Kassidy, my name is Lilliane Summers. And of course w-we can hang out sometime, I-I don't have much on my schedule anyways."

"Great I'll text you my address, feel free to bring a couple friends if you'd like, I don't mind." I handed her my phone and she typed her number and name and put a yellow heart after it.

We hugged goodbye and she smiled at me before going the opposite direction.

I made it to my locker and grabbed my books, when I turned to Jackson to get my backpack from him, he was pouting.