Chapter 2

Anthony's poV:

I kind of knew he didn't have a present for me. But I didn't think he would lie to.... My thoughts got interrupted when Ian asked me a question
"Hey Anthony, do you want to go out for dinner tonight? I have something to say to you!"
I was shocked at this surprise I wonder what he wants to say.
"Yes sure, where will we go though?"
"Well umm I was thinking maybe this New Mexican buffet down the road if you wanted as I know you like Mexican food." He replied to me.
I thought to myself for a second.
"Yeah ok what time should I be ready by?" I wondered.
"It opens 5:30 so be ready for around 6 ish yeah?"
I left the room as it was already 11:37am and I needed to go out. I quickly got dressed and it was 12:04 by the time I was ready
"Hey dude I'm just going shop quickly, won't be long"
"Ok" he replied slowly.

Ian's poV:

I was pretty worried that Anthony was going out because it's his birthday however, I let him going as if I wanted to start an argument.

I decided to start getting ready for tonight because it appeared to be 2:17 already and to my surprise Anthony wasn't back.
I was a bit frightened but I'm sure everything was ok, it was Anthony and he'd call me if something happened.

Right I better get my words right for tonight! I don't want to get them wrong and make a fool of myself.
"Hey Anthony, you're probably wondering what I was planning on telling you tonight. well basically all it is was well ... umm..... I-I love y-you, I always have since the moment we met. you are the only person that can make me happy in the whole world."

Yeah, I think that's ok now I just have to remember it. That's the hard thing.

By the time I was dressed and had gone over my lines it was 4:38. Anthony still wasn't back I Was pacing around in my room and I tried calling him five times, no reply!

Two minutes later, the phone rings, it's Anthony.

"Hey dude where are you? I'm worried sick back home." I said to him

"Ian..... h-help me p-please."