Chapter 9: Fun Fair

2nd person pov

It was dark so all the rides were lit up. The beautiful sight was distracting you from the loud music buzzing in your ears. You caught Chan staring at you and you grinned.
"So where do we start?" Chan asked.
"WHAT?" You shouted.
"I SAID,WHERE DO WE START?!"
You nodded and dragged him along by his hand. You arrived at a group of stalls all with different challenges and plushies as a prize. You and Chan went against each other in all of them but he gave all his prizes to you. You should have bought a bag! Anyways you won 8 plushies and went on ALOT of rides. You were both really tired and hungry. You decided to treat Chan to fries and pizza. You sat down at the table and gave him his food.
"Here you go!"
"Ah thank you. You didn't have to pay, this was supposed to be me treating you."
"But I wanted to. Since you did all this for me."You both smiled. You look around before you got up then something caught your eye.
"Are you ready to go home now Y/n?"
"Ahh, Channiieeee." You tried to say as sweetly as possible.
" Yeeeesss?" He replied. You pointed at the ferris wheel.
"Pleeease, just one moree."
"Fine."
"Yay!!!"
"Kids these days." Chan said even though you were the same age. You ran ahead and waited for him in the carriage.
"Your such a slow walker." You whined.
"I'm tired, and kindofscaredofheights." Chan said quietly.

( A/n:I know Chan wouldn't be scared but go with it lol)

"What was that?" You smirked.
"You heard me!"
"Don't worry. You have me!" You held out your hand and he held tightly on to it, immediately relaxing. You grinned and so did he. You started moving and Chan held his eyes shut.
"Hey Channie, look at the view!" He opened his eyes slowly and look around and turned his head to you.
"Beautiful right?" You said in awe. Chan still looking at you said, "Yeah, very."
You noticed he wasn't talking about the view and blushed. You untucked your hair behind your ear to hide your face but Chan put it back behind your ear. You both stared deeply into each others eyes, slowly inching your heads forward until your lips connected. Chan quickly pulled away.
"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I-" You cut him off and kissed him.
You were silent on the way back until you got in the car. You were smiling uncontrollably.
"It's really late maybe you should stay at the dorm."
"Okay, I will let my mum know." You turned on your phone and texted you mum.

Mum

Hey mum I am gonna stay at Chan's If that ok.

Yes of course, be good!

Thanks!

When you got there the first thing you did was go into all of the boys' rooms and put down a plushie on their bedside tables. Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Seungmin were first. Next, Minho and Han. Lastly, Changbin and Felix. You creeped into Felix and Changbin's room to find Felix still awake.
"Hey Y/n." He whispered in his deep voice.
"Hi." You whipered back.
"How was it?" You smiled just thinking about what happened.
"Why are you so dazed?" He thought for a minute. He gasped,
"You kissed!" He shouted. Changbin slightly shuffled.
"Be quiet the whole world doesn't need to know!"
"Sorryyy but you didn't deny so it happened, right?"
"Ok fine, yes it happened!"
Felix jumped out of bed and hugged you he started jumping like a young child.
"Ok, now you need to go to bed." You demanded.
"You sound like my mum. What have you got there?"
"Oh I almost forgot here! Its a cute little chick plushie."
"Aww its so cute, thanks Y/n!"
"You're welcome." You were about to walk out the door, you turned around.
" Thank you for bringing Chan back to me."
Felix mouthed,
"You're welcome." You walked out and shut the door behind you. Chan was in a hoodie and sweatpants and gave some to you aswell,
"Here, now hurry up we can watch a movie." You quickly changed and settled down to watch a movie. It was finally decided on what to put on. After and hour or so you started getting really tired so you lay your head on Chan's shoulder and he lay his head on yours. Before you knew it you were fast asleep so Chan turned the television off and you fell asleep together.

Author's note

Hello the very few people reading. I feel this book will be coming to an end soon so it would be helpful if ideas were shared and who you want your story to be about. I hope you enjoyed and the plushies were based on SKZOO, the new characters for each member.

Byeee!