Aria

(Aria in the media)

Diamond's P.O.V

My life has been alright so far with me being 19 and making a lot of money as a wedding planner.  I have my own house and I'm living great. I never thought that I would meet the love of my life at the damn Office Depo. Mannnn hood nigga from the projects whew!!

Present day-

I paid the cab guy the drove me to the airport and got my suitcase out of his trunk. And headed towards the doors of the airport. I go and sit and wait for my gate to called. I pull out my planner and go over whose wedding I'm planning. "Mr. Barns and his wife Tiffany," I close my planner as I hear my gate being called. 

"Hand your ticket to me and your little stub will tell you where you will be seated," the lady at the gate explained as I handed her my ticket. I walked in and looked for my seat. I have a seat by this little girl. 'What's her name and where are her parents?'.  "Hi little one what's your name?" I ask her while looking around. "My name is Aria I'm 8," she holds up 8 fingers. 

"Where is your mommy or daddy?" I look at her swipe her check with my hand. "I'm going to find my daddy he is in Atlanta and my mommy went bye bye she told me if she even went bye ye go find daddy," she starts to cry. "Aww it's ok honeybun," I wipe her tears. "Her how about I'll help you find your daddy ok but in the meanwhile how about you take a nap," I rub her head and lay it on my lap. "Okay." she lays down while I rub her head. 

-2 hours later-

We finally landed and little Aria here is still fast asleep. "Wake up mamas," I shake her a little. She yawns and grabs onto my chest. "Hey little one it's time to get up so we can get off," she looks up at me and shakes her head ok. "Ok I need you to tell me what your suitcase looks like so I can get it." "It pink and blue with 2 dolphins on it." I pick her up and put her on my shoulder. I hand the gate lady our stubs and walk to the baggage claim area. 

I see mine and Aria's come out the entrance of the area. I grab both of them and walk towards the door. I walk to the car rental place and rent a lime green mustang. I put Aria in the car and lay the sit back. I put our suitcases in the trunk and get in the front seat. I set my phone GPS to the hotel I'm supposed to be staying in. 

-The Hotel-

"Mamas get up," I shake her. She starts to cry. "Hey it's ok honey," I unbuckle her seatbelt and put her in my lap. "Shhhh Shhh it's ok mamas you can get some food once we unpack ok?" "Ok but what's your name lady?" "My name is Diamond but you can call me D ok," she shakes her head. I take my seatbelt off and open my door. "Ok Mamas you think you can walk?" I look down at her. 

"Yes D," she smiles. "Ok mamas come on and hold my hand at all times ok?" "Ok." I get out the car and out Aria down. I pop the trunk and get our suitcases out. "Ok you roll yours while I roll mine ok?" She shakes her head ok. We walk in the hotel. "Welcome how may I help you?" I the lady at the front desk ask. "I have a room under last name Harper," she types it her computer. "Ok you have suit 505, I big kind bed and master bathroom with a balcony, there is a pool and spa on this floor, and last be not least the whole 6th floor is an arcade room." She handed me my key and a sucker for Aria.

"Ok Aria let's go," She smiles as we walk to the elevator. "Ok once we unpack we can go and get some food ok?" "Ok D, can we get Wendy's?" She gives me puppy dog eyes. "Ok honeybun," I boop her nose. 

We get to the suit and unpack our suitcases. "Ok how about we go get some Wendy's and we go to the mall to get you some bathing suit because I know you want to go swimming." I grab the keys. "We also need to get groceries," I shut the hotel door and head back towards the elevator. "Ok Aria off to Wendy's," I grab her hand.

-After Wendy's-

"Ok you got all your food right?" I look over to Aria stuffing her face with chicken nuggets. She shake her head yes. I pull off and head toward the mall. "Ok so what is your favorite color?" "Blue and Pink." "Ok," I turn on the radio as we head to the mall. We pull up and get out the car. "Ok hold my hand and also you can get anything you want ok so just tell me what you want," I grab her hand as we walk in. 

We went to build a bear and got her a bear, we went to Claires and got some jewelry and 3 bathing suits, we went to bath and bodyworks and got some soap, and we also went and got some more clothes for her. "Ok now let's go groceries," we walk back to the car and put all the bags in the backseat.

~Ok Ok I know for the other reader that read my other book I know I said imma finish them and I am, just give me time.  But tell me your thoughts and vote too~ M