11.

The blowing wind mixed with the several fragrance of beautifully bloomed flowers in the garden messed with the boy's hair who looking outside the large wooden window.

The sight infront of him is breathtakingly beautiful if this is some other time, if he is not in this kind of situation he sure will enjoy all this luxurious he is given, a soft sighs leaves from the boy.

He caress his nack, he hates the emptiness he feels, the cold metal adored his neck was gone, steal to be exact.

It's been three days after that incidence, in king's chamber

..Flashback three days ago..

"Who are you?" the shaped eyes of the king dig holls into the poor boy in the floor. The visible anger in his voice made him gulp in fear, how is he supposed to answer this question, may be king is aking his name?

" Ji-Jimin " The confident he had earlier was abandon him,

The king frown at the answer, this boy infront of him looks harmless but he trust no one, not even himself , trusting leads to betrayal, out of all people he knows it well, his own family betrayed him.

" Who send you? " may be someone wants to make him suffer, Min Yoongi make sure not to let anyone breathe who tries to stand against the ruthless king, he has no enemies because he don't let them live a long life. But deep inside him there is kind of fear he always keep buried.

Jimin is now tearing, he cant handle the hated he receiving from the other male, he grows up with love and affection no one had never look at with him anger not this much at least.

" I asked you something " This time the king grabs his neck making him cough unable to breathe.

" L-emme go p-please, hu-rts " He cried. But the hand around his neck only tighten. The pain is too much and he couldn't breath at all so the boy gave up fighting for his life, there is no strength in him anymore, the boy went unconscious.

" His majesty " Taehyung was shocked seen the sight infront of him. The king is pressing his hand against the unconscious boy's neck, He looks at The royal guard only realising what he is doing, the king loose his grip making Jimin break down to the floor,

The king walks away from the boy Taehyung hesitantly walks to the boy laying in the ground, checking his pulse he still feels the weak heartbeat, since the King make no move to stop him Taehyung sine the physician to treat the boy.

Taehyung feels really bad for the boy, he wonder what happened between them to make the king hurt the poor boy but he decided to not question the king.

While physician checking him the king walks toward them and he bend down taking his sword to Jimin's neck the physician backed away with fear while Taehyung bits his lip with anxiety. The king grab the necklace with blade of his sword and separate it from Jimin's neck, Taehyung released the breath he was holding.

" Take him to the south palace " the king ordered and walks away with the necklace in his hand.

....Flashback ends...

Past three days he was threaten like a royal, more than 20 maids are there to serve him his ankle is also getting better a physician came to check on him time to time.

But Jimin feels no different from the cell he was locked and the chamber he is staying now, he feel so lost and helpless, he missed suga a lot, there is a little hope that he will come to save him.

Jimin was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't hear someone entering his chamber.

" How are you? " Jimin looks back to find the royal guard there, he scoffs at the question.

" How do I look to you? "

" Well, you look fine , I see you can stand properly now " Jimin just sighs at that, they will never understand what he is going through.

" What he wants from me ? "

" You mean, His majesty? " Jimin nods, he want to know what the purpose of him being here, if the king wants to kill him why he is still alive?

" I am not sure either, but shouldn't you be thankfull? His majesty is treating you well " Taehyung is still confused about the King's behaviour.

" huh? Choking me untill I fainted is that what means you to treat well? "

" I don't no whats on his majesty's mind but you know nothing, you should be thankful you still alive you have no idea what he can do to you if he wants you dead "

" I want to go back, can't you help me? Just once please " Jimin pleased he want to back he doesn't know how but still wants to try he is affraid to live near a monster like Min yoongi,

" I am sorry, I can't go against the king, if you want to go back where you come from you need to convince the king, he looks like a monster but he is not that bad, give it a try " With that Taehyung walks away leaving the worried male.

Jimin can't trust Taehyung, Min Yoongi just don't look like a monster he is one, but may be just may be he could find a soft spot in him just like he did with his suga hyung.

" okay , I'll give it a try. "

.................................................

This book barley get any rank, but when I checked it today it ranked #8 in #yoonmin? Am I dreaming? 🙄

Anyway thank you for reading. Stay safe.♡♡♡