Chapter 3

We worked at McDonalds hard core trying to get a raise I worked the window and Robin worked the worked the Burgers and we went there for food because that was the only place where we could have an employe discount. Me and robins where stalking Harry watching his every move and onetime when I past him I slipped in a bug so we wouldn't loose track of him and one day I was really happy, he was driving to Mc Donalds and it was my break. Me and Robin went to sit in the eating room and we where eating some food that robin smuggled from the counter.

"Well isn't it a coincidence to see you here"

There was that well remembered British accent

"Oh hi nice to see you again how did you audition go?"

"I though you where there I got two yes's and one no did you forget?"

"Oh yeah I suffer from...... Short term Memory loss, yeah thats the one couldn't even remember the name whoops?"

I turned around and made a embarrassed face on impulse then sipped my drink and wiped the sweat of my forehead. Harry turned to Robin

"Oh well its nice to see you conscious"

"Heh yeah uhhh I guess I need more careful can't run into trees anymore" Robin turned to me and said under her breath"and people shouldn't use my body as a cushion any more"

"Did you say something?"

"I said-- why don't you sit down" 

"I have to order but save me a spot you guys want anything?"

"We're good thanks"

Harry walked up to the desk and ordered while me and Robin where whispering

"Should we tell him about us and what happened and we we are here?"

"No are you crazy we can't trust him yet we need to first get to know him and like know that he is a trustworthy person"

"We he seem trustworthy after all he was the only person that came over to help"

"You make a valid point Robin but---"

"I'm back got a big Mac with a small vanilla Milk Shake what are we whispering about over hear" 

"Umm nothing just saying how good these shakes are yum"

"Okay then well whats up hows it going?"

Robin mouthed the words to me "could be sell him doubt Wet Tractor"

I made a scrunched up face at her then I slipped under a napkin that said "you tell him" I was just going along with it because I had no idea what she meant. Then she blurted out

"Me and Chris are going on X-Factor"

I face palmed and then I connected the words; Could we sell him doubt Wet Factor; Translates to: Should we tell him 'bout X-Factor

"Really thats so cool! is that why you where there when the little incident happened?"

"Yeah, I shouldn't let Robin Drive anymore"

Harry looked at the time and stood up

"Well it was great to se you guys again, I got to go but if we have any luck we will meet up with each other again"

"why don't we invite him over her have our house all ready everything and we can just say we are throwing a party  and we are inviting all our friends but I think we are gonna need more sheds"

"Okay if we pass we can say that we are celebrating that!"

Lucky it was round it was around Thanks giving and where getting our bonuses and Robin had been named burger flipper of the year which gave her a raise and with that money we put it into the house.