10- A Bit Of The Truth Comes Out

(I recommend you watch the video up ^^^ its a really good edit of the original family, and you can really tell how strong their family bond is, its one of my favourite edits of the originals.)

Faith

Its been two days since mum, dad and Marcel have came to visit, they're going back to New Orleans in five days. I'm a bit sad but at least I get to see then a week every month.

Also guess what its My birthday today, I'm finally sixteen, the big sixteen. But I hope no one knows and don't want it to be a big thing but I mean my birthday is never a big thing. Its also Hopes birthday, even if she caused me pain I miss her so much and I love her so much.

Me and Amelia are in her car right now and we're going to shithole. We arrive at school thirty minutes early, so we go look for the Beacon Hill Scooby doo gang.

"I can't find Scott" I tell Amelia.

"I didn't see him yesterday, did you see him at all yesterday or have you heard from him at all" Em asks me.

"I haven't seen him since the night of the full moon, and the rest are sort of keeping away from me even Issac he likes to be a dickhead every day but they past two days all of them have been keeping away from me. Its weird I feel like they know something about us or found something out" I explain to her.

"well be better find out we don't want them knowing about your blood relieves and the whole original family and their story" Em tells me and I just nod.

after ten minutes of looking for them I find them and I also see Scott with the Scooby doo gang, I point to them so Amelia sees them and we start to walk to them.

"Well hello dear Scooby Doo gang, me and my dear cousin we're wondering why you all have been keeping away from us for the past two days" I asks them.

They all stay quite.

"Are you going to speak up" Silence again so I get an idea and I looks over at Amelia and she just nods.

"so since all of you are going to stay quite, we'll have to just do it my way, Amelia if you may please do the job for us" I ask her and she Vamps to Stiles, she looks at him in the eye and starts to compel him.

"Why have you and your little friends been doing, while hiding from us" she compels.

"We were looking through supernatural history books from Peter Hale, Derek's uncle; we found out he knows a lot about the supernatural and we found out there is no Salvatore ever born under the name of Kol Salvatore, so we looked through vampire history and the only ever vampire we found that married a someone the name of Davina, which is your mother name was Kol Mikealson, when we read books about him, he has been said as the most psychopathic vampire in history and after him is Klaus Mikealson a hybrid. The only famous vampires we found under the surname Salvatore was Stefan and Damon Salvatore, Stefan who was a ripper, and Damon an Augustine vampire." He tells us. When he tells us that both our eyes widen.

"okay so if you want to know more we'll tell you, I think its time for all of us to pay a little visit to this Peter you speak of isn't it Amelia" I tell him as Amelia nods with a smirk on her face.

"You are not going to Peter and Derek, Faith" Scott tells me and steps in front of me

"Once we find the location I will and non of you will stop me and Amelia" I tell him looking him in the eyes.

"I won't let you or her go to their house and hurt them" he tells me with a little aggression in his voice.

"And what exactly are you going to do to stop me" I tell him with a little more aggression in my voice.

"Whatever it takes but I won't let you monsters hurt them" he tells me, and the word the master just hit me in the face and it hurt a little bit.

"so that what I am now a monster because i'm a wolf, well sorry to break it to you are also a wolf which makes you also a monster" I tell him as my voice get louder.

"well then explain you dad, Kol Mikealson, a psychopath and murder. He's a monster do is she and the rest of your family that god knows what they are" he yells back at me.

"Don't you dare call him a monster you hear me, he has done everything for me so I could live and be happy. You don't know a single thing yet you stand here and judge me acting like i'm someone different and I'm the the same Faith I was two days ago" I yell back at him, by now my magic had gone mad that it had teleported us to the woods and everyone just looked shocked.

"Well you haven't told us the truth, the whole life story you told us about yourself was just a lie. Your a lie, we should have never trusted you. Get it through your think head, we want the truth and not some lie you made up. God knows what danger you are bringing to our town, and we'll most likely end up dead because of you monsters" he shouts back at me.

"SHUT UP! You don't know why I came here, I didn't have a choice and I only get to see my family a week every once only seven days a month. You've known me for only two weeks and 4 days, what do you expect to know know my whole family history, from the I moment I was born to now. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT SCOTT. ME AND AMELIA CAME HERE AND WE SHOWED ALL OF YOU THE REAL SUPERNATURAL WORLD OUT THERE THAT NONE OF YOU KNEW. Like how I helped little Lydia over there with magic or how I helped you when you were a wolf and we were running in the woods together. With my short amount of time here I have helped all of you so much" i shouted at him with tears in my eyes, he saw the tear in my eyes and I looked back into his eyes I felt something, something I never felt before.

"How do you think that you deserve my friendship when you've done nothing to earn it" he shouts at me.

"I will not have my hand forced by you or anyone else and that fact I helped all of you. I helped you when you were a wolf and didn't know what to do" I shout back at him and my eyes are glowing yellow by this point.

"you did that for your own good, you did it for your own benefit" he shout back and I just look at him in the eyes and shake my head. Then he begins to talk again

"What is wrong with you? I'm reaching out to you despite everything that you have done, the lies that you have fed us, and you still can't get out of your own way. God! I feel sorry for you" he shouts at me and he begins to walk away from me.

As he walks away I run infant of him.

"Don't turn your back on me" I shout at him.

"I should have turned my back on you ages ago" he shouts back a he while looking in my eyes.

"god will you both shut up we're cold because Scott you made her mad and she teleported us to the woods in the middle of good knows where" Amelia shouts at us

I look around and I realise where we are.

"Amelia we're in the Bayou" I tell her with panic in my voice and her eyes widen.

A/N

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I will make sure to post the next chapter as soon as possible as i've left you all on a cliffhanger, don't worry Scott won't find out she's a Mikaelson yet not this soon, he will find out in later chapters but I just wanted to add a bit of spice to it ass it seemed to be going smoothly and there wasn't anything interesting.

Also thank you so much for the support you are giving this book it means a lot to me.

Also sorry if some parts don't make sense, something is misspelled or the grammar is bad I rushed this chapter since it been a while since I posted a chapter.

NOT EDITED

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

XOXO