can we pretend airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars

Your eye slowly open wide, as you looked around you. You were in bright indigo sheets, almost too bright, and you didn't know where you were. The bed you were laying on was soft and cushiony, and had words sown on it. You looked closer, and saw it was the bee movie script, sown ever so carefully with thread and needle, in, of course, indigo.

You suddenly heard a knock at the door, and it opened to reveal a short man, with the face of the oddly erotic Matthew Morrison and the body of the cockroach Zebruh Coddak

"Hey shawty." He said, moving towards you. "I'm Zebruh Morrison, leader of the Glee Club for Lowbloods that's totally not a way for me to enslave them or seduce them 😉"

You stare in shock. What the fuck. You were having a nice peaceful sleep before he walked in.

"But, damn, sharty." he bit his lips, showing of his jagged and sharp teeth. "Your ass... do be looking thicc af i mean ffffuck you do be packin some cake."

He does a dice roll, walking towards you in a virgin manner. He crawls on the bed like the SCP 096, who kills you if you look at it, but ugly.

He tucks his hair behind his ear. "Lemme hit that 😫😫 uber gucci 🥺🥺 supreme delux charger 😜😜 coochie m'lady slim shadie double shady 😎 hady theydie 💯💯💯🤪😎😜😫😫🥺🥺😳😳😳😫😫😜😜👅😎😎🤪🤪💯💯"

You stare in terror, wondering how he could speak in emojis. That was a skill reserved for nonbinary people and nonbinary people alone. That motherfucker.

"So." He took of his pants, and you saw his boxers, which were covered in both marvus xoloto heads and hatsune mikue things from the miku binder meme. "You up for it shawty??? I won't take no as an answer."

You look into his honey-colored eyes, staring deep into his black indigo tinted orbs that had no soul behind them whatsoever. You take a breath of fresh air, thinking of the decisions you made up to this point. You lick your Dark Rosemary Ruby Red Lips, which had lipstick of that exact color, and open your mouth wide, making a small pop. You announced your answer.

"Your blenis is small."

He stared at you for a second, in awe, his face looking exactly the way it looked when he walked in on that boy singing in the boy's locker room, idk ive never watched glee I just hate Matthew Morrison, that and a combination of the 'several people are typing' meme.

"HHHHBNHOOOOOOOWWWW DARE YOOOOUUUUUUUUU YOU NOOOOOOOOOOORRRRMMMMIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!" he shouted. Pushing you away. "UGH, THIS IS SO NOT SUGOI POGGERS UWU MYTHICAL MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He ran away, crying like the pissboy Andrew Hussie after he realizes that he has to credit his workers for their hard-earned work.

You stare in shock, looking around the room once more.

You shrug, and jump you the nearest window. Not today, god. Not today.

(tw// loss of eyes)