Together

We walked out of the dressing room holding hands. I had the most beautiful ring on my finger. I seen everyone smiling once they seen Corbyn and I holding hands.
Is this back on I heard Brandon say
Yes also girls I heard what you guys have been hiding from me I said looking at addison nessa and mads
Sorry babe we didn't wanna ruin anything but I guess we kind of did nessa said coming over to hug me
You never ruined anything. Yes we broke up kind of but we will always come back stronger then ever I said hugging her.
Okay guys it's time to leave Jaden said
Okay let's go I'm hungry Zach and I said at the same time. Everyone laughed at us
When aren't you guys josh said as we all left the building
I feel like we don't feel like we need 3 buses Jaden said
I don't think so either we have couches that turn into beds I said
That's up to you girls. We can always use the third bus for storage Zach said
We will figure it out when we get to the hotel Corbyn said but right now I'm going with Callie. I haven't held her in my arms in so long and I miss it he added. I smiled and we all climbed on to the bus. Tate Kay and Gabbie all followed Jack Zach and Jonah. Brandon went in the other bus to hang out with josh Jaden and Bryce.
So we're alone Corbyn said looking at me with a smirk
Yes we are i said

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
I laid down in bed and grabbed corbyns shirt to pulled him on top of me. I then connected my lips to his. I felt one of his hands grip my thigh tightly and he pulls me into his lap. He runs both my thighs up and down as he grind on himself slowly.
Fuck it Corbyn said

He pinned my hands above my head and started off by going down to my shown stomach, and kissing it leaving small, lighth colored, hickies. I let a small gasp escape my lips, feeling a smirk form on his face. I felt him tighten his grip on my wrist. He kissed up my stomach as his hands trailed down my body to my the hem of my shirt. He removed my shirt and started to kiss me on my neck. His hands went down to my waist and pulled it closer to his torso. He kissed, nibbled, and sucked at my neck. He then sat up and removed his shirt and kissed my lips roughly but passionately. I felt one of his hands undo my pants as the other wraps tightly around my neck. He takes off my pants. I felt his hands grip my hips as I kiss his soft lips, and as I sit in his lap. I remove my lips from his and I look down at his pants as I remove his belt. As I did he started to kiss at my neck and grip my waist. Once I unbuckle his belt and his pants, I push him off of me so I can remove them. While I removed his pants I could see the boner he had and he noticed that I was wearing my bra and underwear.

 While I removed his pants I could see the boner he had and he noticed that I was wearing my bra and underwear

(what your wearing)
He bit his lip. He pinned me to the bed by my neck having his chain dangle over me. I felt a smirk grow on my face. He then tightened his grip. He kissed my lips once again and had me to lift my back for him to remove my bra. He then removes my bra and tosses it on to the floor and goes back to kissing my lips.He wrapped his lips around my bottom lip, sucking at it harshly. He then slipped his tongue into my mouth, and our tongues fought for dominance.He removed my underwear. Once my underwear was fully off he slipped 2 fingers in me causing me to throw my head back and let a moan.
Oh baby you won't be just moaning he said
Fuck I moaned out
I spread my legs more, causing his fingers to go deeper in me.I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his face closer to mine. I could hear his heavy breathing going along with mine. He then started to thrust his fingers in and out of me. I squinted my eyes shut as his fingers hit my g-spot and a knot was formed in my stomach.
I'm- i was cut of by Corbyn .
I know. Corbyn said
He went down to my pussy and slipped his tongue on me while his fingers were still in me.I let our a porngraphic moan as he curled his fingers and did a figure 8 with his tongue.I then cummed on his 2 fingers and his tongue. He pulled his fingers out of me as well for his tongue, and licked his fingers clean.
You taste good angel. Corbyn said with lust still in his eyes
He then put his head in between my legs and sucked at my cilt harshly. He gripped my thighs and spread them a little more, giving his tongue more access.I brought my hands down, feeling my fingers get tangled up in his hair.
Cor-Corbyn I moaned out
He gripped my thigh more tightly.
I'm gon-gonna cum. I tried moaning out
He pulled his head out from in between my legs and faced me.
What did you say?? Corbyn asked with lusty eyes
I didn't say anything.
But I do know what he wants me to say
He wrapped his hand around my neck, feeling the knot in my stomach become more.
Corbyn I teased
That's not my name. What are you supposed to say?? He said with a devilish smirk.
Daddy, I'm abo-about to cum. I said
He went back down and slipped his tongue back in me.
Cum then. Not to long after he said that I cummed on his tongue.
He then licked me clean and had his head come back into view. He removed his underwear and slipped on a condom.
You ready? He asked
Yes I said
He then slipped himself in me feeling my pussy stretch to his size. He started off by thrusting in and out of me slowly. He put his forehead against mine as he started to speed up.I wrapped my arms around him and dig my nails in his back and he his thrust became more rough.
Fuck Corbyn said
He started to speed up feeling his thrust get more sloppy. He then hit my g-spot causing me to cum on his dick and him cumming in the condom.He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head and he thrusted in me letting a groan escape his lips and me releasing a loud moan, but having it be cut off by his hand wrapping around my neck and his lips being placed on mine.
Like I said baby you would be screaming he said
He starred to thrust in me more quickly hearing the screams coming from my lips. He was enjoying this. He kept going deeper inside until both of us cummed again and he pulled put of me. He plopped down next to me and I cuddled against his chest
God I missed that baby he said kissing my lips
Same I said