Last chaper

A/n: this is the last chapter. It's gonna be a huge time skip. Which you will see. I hope you like this ending. I'm so sorry for everyone who reads this that wants me to keep going but I'm losing my inspiration to write and I'm so busy with my dog and my dad.

It's been years since I seen Piper and Gavin. I sent them to live with corbyns mom. Pipers graduation high school now. Blakely is now 4. I decided I was gonna surprise Piper with showing up at her graduation. You were carrying blakely off the plane with Zach holding your hand. You looked around to spot Gavin when you got of the plane. Once you seen him you gave blakely to Zach and ran into Gavins arms.
I missed you my now tall little brother said
I missed you too and look at you all grown up and driving I said. Zach came over and bro hugged Gavin. Blakely was hiding into Zachs arms bc she didn't recognize Gavin.
Baby come here I said holding out my arms for her. She climbed over into my arms. Baby this is your uncle Gavin. I said introducing them again.
Hey baby girl. It's been a few years since I seen you. I'm glad to see you growing up into a beautiful little lady Gavin said.
Callie I heard corbyns mom say walking over to us. She gave me a huge hug.
Hi mrs Besson I said
Callie how many times have I told you. Call me mom. I practically raised you. Who's this little one also hey Zach she said looking down at blakely arm and then over to Zach
This is blakely mine and corbyns daughter I said
Wait this is my granddaughter I've only met once she said smiling
Guys it's getting late. We should hurry to Pipers graduation before we miss it I heard Gavin say
Yeah let's go. I miss her I said following behind Gavin. Zach had out Luggage while Gavin was placing the car seat in the car.
I'm glad you did lose how to set up a car seat I said checking over to make sure it's good. I placed blakely in and strapped her in then went to get in the car.
I felt Zach place his hand on my stomach then looking over at me. I nodded my head to go ahead.
So we have news. But don't tell anyone yet. We wanted to tell you first mrs Besson since your basically Callies momZach said
What's that she asked
Well I'm pregnant I said looking up. I seen her smiling in the rear mirror and I seen my brother in the passenger seat smiling.
I'm glad to be the first to find out but why tell me first she asked
Because there's another surprise I said
What's the other one she asked
Will you walk me down the isle I asked
Wait are you and Zach she asked
Yes and I'd really like it if you and Tayler walked me down the isle. You've both been there for me the most. I said
Of course Callie. She said smiling
Zach ask your question now I said looking over at him
Gavin what do you said about being a groomsmen he said looking at my brother
Of course now we are here Callie be prepared for her to attack you with a hug Gavin said
Oh I am I said getting out of the car. I was walking over to where the outside set up for graduation was. I stood where Piper could see me and Zach held on to Blakely. Once she turned around and seen me. I seen tears running down her face she ran over and dug her head into my shoulder.
Callie she said with her voice cracking
You didn't think I could miss this I said hugging her tightly. Now go make Tayler and I proud and walk across that stage I said pulling away. (You post TikToks as well)

Time skip.
Pipers graduation ended and we left for California again. Gavin decided to stay and finish school so I let him. Zach and I announced to everyone that we were pregnant and engaged. Everyone was happy for us even Corbyn and Kay.

Time skip 4 years...
Zach and you were getting married today. Your had a son which you named after your dad Malachi. He's now 3 and Blakely is 7. You were getting ready in your wedding gown.