𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

Third POV

He continued kissing her neck. She moaned lowly as he places tiny kisses from her collar bone then back to her neck. He looked her in the eyes each time he places a kiss on her body.

"Ciel the door" She mumbled, lowly.

"Shh," he murmured lowly. He continued pulling down her cami top straps kissing her chest.

"Boy if you don't stop. I forgot that Eve and Desiree were coming over today. Sorry" She said lowly.

He groaned and kissed her on the cheek then her forehead. "Okay."

Akira got up and caress the back of his hair. Then she went to open the door.

"Heyy". Eve greeted.

"Well took you long enough, what were you doing?" Desiree asked as they entered. She saw Ciel coming out from the room and looked at Akira giving her a face. Almost like asking if it's a bad time.

"Hello." Ciel greeted, "I'll just give y'all some time, he picked up his jacket and his keys.

"Where are you going?" Akira asked.

"I'm going to my place I need to pick up some stuff. I'll be back later." He said as he put on his jacket. He walked over to her and place a kiss on her head. "I'll be back soon."

''Okay,'' She replied, closing her eyes when he kissed her.

Ciel left the apartment and got in his car and drove to his place. He entered the building and then the elevator. He pressed the button to go up when someone quickly slipped in. A girl.

''Sorry, I didn't see you.'' He apologized.

'It's fine.'' She replied as she smiled at him.

They stood in the elevator, as it moved when it stopped both stepped out. ''Oh, you're my neighbour'' She replied. ''Well, see you around'' She said and walked down the hall.

Ciel opened the door and entered the penthouse. He saw a paper on the floor like an envelope. He paused for a second and picked it up. He opened it and saw a paper inside, inscribed.

I Know What You Did.

He raised his brow, in confusion. Is this for Cayden? He thought. What did he do? Did he mess with the wrong crowd? So many thoughts ran through his head. He tore up the paper and threw it in the bin.

It's better if Cayden doesn't see that, it'll only worry him. He thought. He went to his room and began packing some more clothes and some other essentials. He looked around his spotless room, his neat tidy bed. It's evident no one slept in the room. He basically lives with Akira he's over her house 24/7.

When he finished packing his stuff. He went downstairs in the fridge to get bottled water. He heard a sound. Someone was at the door. He looked at the monitor.  Helena. He frowned what's she doing here? He thought. He opened the door and she just barged inside.

'' You can't just barge into someone's home like that Helena,'' Ciel said annoyingly still at the door he closed it and turned around.

''What do you want?'' He asked.

''Is Cayden here?'' She asked.

Ciel chuckled then looked away, he bit his lower lip. This is hilarious. I wonder how her face would look like if I told her Cayden already found someone.

''What are you laughing about!?'' she shouted.

''Can you not raise your voice in my house?'' he said looking at her sternly.