Chapter 2

"K-Kibi...??! :O"  Gail was in shocked. she was pointing the nail gun to kibi's direction. Lol ^_^ she thought kibi was a zombie XD

" O_O ur alive?!! :O OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG <3"

" AY NO. im dead. im a talking zombie -_-" -Gail

"Tahhahhaha. ;P' i was looking around and noticed that there were people missing.

"where are the others? where's Mdm.?"

"They..."

"They what?  are they infected? :O" i shockingly said.

"Tahhaha. chill :P They're in the canteen ^_^ getting some food supplies, and more weapons... why?"

"O_O!!! WHAT?! Do they know that there are HERDS of zombies? many are infected -_- there are thousands of students here and more or less hundreds of them survived! -_- theyre gonna be sooooooo D-E-A-D."

"Then why did u go out of the classroom?"

"Just checkin. "

Bianca added, " And you know we cant survive in one place. we are gonna eventually die by tomorrow or today. the infection's spreding fast.. we better get the hell outta here or we are gonna be SO-" she was cut off when Darylle added,

"D-E-A-D"

"we know." all of the Courage students said all together.

wow.  o they really have to speak together? ^__^V

"Grrrrr....Mrrrr...Brrr...."

Uh-oh...

O_O

O_O

O_O

-_-

i thought it was a zombie -_-

it was just Hans's stomach growling. lol he must be hungry. Oh well.

"we um.. better get going. we gotta go to the canteen ^_^ and find out if they still survived... see ya around"

"Okay...."

we got out of there classroom and closed the door.we were running and and running until we got stucked in a corner. Dafudge?

Darylle: " O_O Z-zombies... and there are lots of them!!! :O"

Me: "Shhhh... i have a plan ^_^"

Bianca: "Okay.. what's ur plan?"

"SImple. ^_^ ACT like ZOMBIES. just moan and walk like them. the only difference is were walking towards the canteen. Theyre REALLY scary but do not fear and have faith and COURAGE ^_^"

All of them gulped. but nodded and said, "Let's do this."