chapter 5

TW: kinda sexual assault/ harassment

HOLY SHIT! oh my fucking god! did that just... happen? my first kiss ever and it was with stevie. i couldn't stop smiling as i skated home quickly. i almost got hit by a car because i was too focused on the kiss. i checked my phone and realized that it was 3 am and i wasn't even home yet. well, shit.

when i got to my aunts house, i found her passed out on the couch. there was a man. the man was walking around the house looking for something. "who are you?" i questioned him.

"well, well, well. who the fuck do we have here? a pretty girl coming home to her mommy way past curfew?" the man started walking closer to me.
"please. stay away from me. can you just leave?" i started begging him and he kept creeping closer and closer.
"don't you wanna have a little fun with me. your mommy won't find out. she's gonna be passed out for a little while." the stranger grabbed my wrist. he drugged aunt jessy!
i started screaming for him to stay away from me and to leave me and my aunt alone. the man pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck while i was struggling to breathe. "please! get off of me! please!" i begged him.
luckily, aunt jessy had a bunch of beer bottle
on the kitchen table right next to me. i reached out and grabbed a bottle that was completely empty. i slammed the bottle on his head, and it gave me enough time to grab my skateboard and run out the door.
crying, i kept running until i had to stop and catch my breath. i grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and shakily called stevie. of course, he picked up almost right away. "y/n, are you ok? why are you crying?" stevie questioned me.
"can i... can i sleep at your place tonight?" i struggled to get my words out.
"yeah, of course!" stevie answered. he gave me his address and i started skating my way to his house. once i got there, stevie didn't question me. he just gave me a hug, a really nice hug. his hug gave me life. after i calmed down, i told stevie everything that had happened.
my wrist was bruised from the guy grabbing it. stevie comforted me with his words, and started playing with my hair. "you're safe with me, y/n." stevie said.
he made me feel safe. we both cuddled in his room for the rest of the night. eventually, we both fell asleep. even though it was fucking hectic, it was amazing to feel comforted by someone again.