Scarlet x Reader (Cuddles) (Request)

Request by ladythedog185
Bruh I was waiting for this!

(After graduation day)

[y/n POV]

I was walking down the street. It was nighttime so I had to get home to my apartment before something random happened, like things do in N.Y. Too late.

"Hey!"

I jumped and twisted around, I was face fo face with a guy in a black beanie, black shirt, and black pants, he also had a gun.

"Give me your money!"

I froze, scared. Then a voice spoke,

"I would put that gun down if I were you."

Me and crook looked around and spotted a guy walking over. He had a dark green hoodie that covered his face and ripped jeans.

"Look buddy," the crook growled, " why should I be scared of you?"

He removed his hood to reveal his face. He had a brown buzz-cut, gray-blue eyes, and a grumpy expression. A long scar slashed across his face.

The crook stepped back, "Er, Ill be going."

He ran away.

"Yeah you better run!" Me and the guy yelled at the same time, then we noticed that and looked at each other.

He cocked his head slightly and looked me over. I blushed a little and stepped forward,

"Thank you"

He seemed surprised,

"You're not afraid of me?"

"Nah"

He seemed to smile for a second then frowned,

"What are you doing out here?"

"Heading to my apartment. It's about 5 blocks away."

"Huh, I'm Ben Reilly by the way."

"Y/n"

"How about I take you to my place, it's closer."

I agreed and he took me to an apartment that happened to be just around the corner. It was a tall reddish-brown building with a dark brown porch.

His apartment was on the top floor, a small room with a bed, fridge, kitchen, and bookshelf with a few novels.

"Sit down I can make some tea."

I sat down on the bed. Ben messed around in the kitchen for a while until I could hear the sizzle of water warming up on the stove. He walked back over and sat down next to me.

"Did that crook hurt you?"

"Nah, just threatening with a gun. I'm fine."

"You're very confident."

"Thank you."

He put an arm around me,

"Just be a bit more careful."

I laughed and hugged him. Ben's face became a mixture of surprise and a hint of pleasure. He gently hugged me back. We cuddled for a while until there was a loud whistle coming from the kitchen.

"Dang it! I forgot about the tea!"

He ran over and I followed. He pulled the pot off the stove and set it on the counter. I looked in the cupboard and found a few packets of camomile tea (no peppermint?) and pulled them out.

"Why don't you have peppermint?"

Ben blushed a little,

"I'm....allergic."

I looked at him,

"Wha? That's a thing?"

"It's nothing, I just get a dry throat."

"Heh."

"Hey y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you, meet me at the cafe tomorrow?"

"Well yeah, of course!"

He smiled, "Thanks."

I hugged him and he laid his head on mine. After the tea I asked another question.

"I'm still confused about the peppermint."

He sighed. "Why."

I scanned my thoughts, I knew that there was something that didn't like peppermint.

"Don't spiders hate peppermint?"

Ben looked at me with a surprised expression.

"How did you-"

"I'm an animal person. Spill."

He sighed and held out his wrist, there was a *shanit* and a long stinger flicked out.

"Ah, that explains a lot."

Scarlet Spider, 4th hero on the web-warriors, and my boyfriend now I guess.

[a/n] I am a big scarlet fan and this chapter was a lot of fun!🤩  thanks again
ladythedog185 for the request! Peppermint logics came from a chapter in my one-shot book, which also features Scarlet.

Peace out friendos!

The End