Morbius x Mutant spider (water bender???) (Request)

Request for ClassyNerdChick
Just a disclaimer this book is originally for the web-warriors but this is a special exception because I'm a sucker for Morbius stories! Also time is a year after graduation day so this been has been training for a while. Thank you for the request!

[y/n POV]

I don't trust him.

It had been 3 months since the infamous Dr. Michel Morbius had appeared at the triscellion begging for help. Everyone had said he had reformed, I don't agree.

I was sitting by the Hudson, playing with the water. I'm not like the other spiders, I can control water. Scarlet spider avoids me a lot because he doesn't like water, so I like to collect water, float it up to his window, squeeze it through his window, and dump it on his head. I can't hear his reaction but everyone says he yowls and runs around, 2 years and he still thinks that venom is the culprit!

"Impressive control."

I whipped around and came face to face with Michel. He had taken a medical treatment so de-age himself after carnage's attack and was now apparently about 19. I was y/a and a lot taller which he finds irritating. He still had bat wings and ears, though the squashed nose had been cut off by Hydra as punishment for failing with the carnage. He now had a fake nose that would fall off every once and a while.

"Oh it's you." I snapped,

"Sorry to surprise you y/n," he supplied, "but I wanted to talk."

"Grr, fine."

He talked for a while and suggested a new idea to prank Scarlet. "Use the water to flood his room when he isn't around, like now!"

I obliged and sent water up there. Me and Michel walked up and waited by the door. Scarlet arrived 5 minutes later and we hid.

He opened the door and yowled so loud I think even the people in Kun-lun could hear him. There was a woosh and we peeked out to see that Scarlet had been washed downstairs by the flood.

"Well that was amusing." Michel stated.

I laughed and he smiled.

((Line break of romance. Forgot the cupids))

It had been a few weeks and now me an Michel did almost all everything together, pranks, studies, sometimes he takes me for a ride through the night sky when everyone is asleep.

The thing that was the most surprising was when he asked me on a date that night.

"Just for coffee!"

I'm a web-warrior
My boyfriend is a bat
My life is awesome.

[a/n] I was never expecting this and it was so fun! 🤩 thank you for this!

Even tho this story was fun I had to change Michel a lot so I this I'll stick to the web-warriors from now on. Thanks again ClassyNerdChick!

The End