{5}

➼ Cearye's point of view
    January 29th, 2021
Warnings/Triggers: None

Sage :) @hintofsage
STREAMING IN 10 MINUTES WITH MY ROOMIE
twitch.tv/hintofsage
83 comments 12 retweets 1,736 likes
|
|
|
|
Leslie, missing karl @CHOMMYINNIY
WAIT- astrid or Cearye???
     |
     |
     |
     |
Sage :) @hintofsage
finally convinced Cece😩🙏🏻

|
|
|
|
——ali <3 @ahintofallie
LETS GOOOO

|
|
|
|
Marvin @bobaboyee
woman moment 😂🥱
    |
    |
    |
    |
weston koury, my beloved @Cjerkstan
lmfao stfu?????

"You got everything ready?" She asks me as I log onto Minecraft. She said we were going to 'play bedwars' Whatever the hell that meant.

"All set" I tell her and she starts it up. I couldn't tell you the final thing on how to work all of this stuff, but I'm glad Sage loves it. She's really dedicated to it which I think is amazing. She puts her stream on some screen saying 'STARTING SOON' to wait for the notification to go out.

🟪 Hintofsage is live:  BEDWARS WITH MY DUMBASS ROOMMATE

"You downloaded Twitch?" She questions as she sees my phone light up.

"Yeah but I only follow you" I tell her truthfully.

"Here" She says as she grabs my phone and goes to Twitch. What is she doing? She clicks on the search bar and types in karljacobs. Before I can register what's happening she follows him and switches her stream to a full cam, meaning the mic is now unmuted.

"Okay chat-" She starts explaining the game and I look at her chat. It was going faster than last time I was on stream with her.

honkallie: SHES SO PRETTY WTFFF
LAIALWASHERE: okay but does she listen to girl in red?????
lilygreen__: bedwars? LETS GO
siabean: hiiii
gerjcn: okay i might be a simp

"Sweater Weather" I interrupt.

"What?" Sage laughs.

"OH OMG I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT YET! Someone in chat asked if I listen to Girl in red so I said sweater weather." I laugh. Since I have ADHD I tend to zone out and accidentally interrupt people. I don't mean to it just ...happens.

geoletsgo: so y'all gonna kiss or ????

Sage and I both look in the chat and laugh. When we first moved into the apartment i'm not going to lie I had the biggest crush on her. It ended up fading up and blooming into the friendship we have, which i'm glad. Not that I would die if I dated her, I just think we work better as friends.

"Chat I would, but she's in love with another man" She sighs dramatically.

"Oh God not-" I try to interrupt her.

"She's in love with Karl Jacobs." She fake cries.

"Please he just taught me how to play Minecraft." I brush off.

"Oh really" She raises a brow. She grabs oit her phone and opens the messages app.

"Oh God." I mumble.

"O M G i'm at this really cute guys house. He is wearing a grandpa sweater. I'm so overwhelmed. I-" She says in a monotone voice.

"Okay I think that's enough" I smile taking her phone. If Karl sees this i'm screwed.

fancymans: is this a bit?
lolabug: THE KARL JACOBS????
mosswasinnit: ????
honkkallie: WAIT WHAT????
lilygreen__: STORY TIME????

Sage laughs and sigh.

"Long story short chat, My sisters best friend is his brother, Sean. I had to drop her off at his house because she crashed her car. Then Karl opened the door. I didn't know who he was besides sean brother. I didn't know he was famous or anything till Sage freaked the fuck out." I laugh. I didn't want to tell the whole story, because one privacy, not everything needs to be told on the internet and I was embarrassed.

Dropsbykiki: HE FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER IM GONNA ASK HIM AHHDAHHA
honkkallie: SAME AHHH
lolabug: I only knew him as sean's brother, yeah as you should
mosswasinnit: sean supremacy tbh
honkkallie: I posted it on twitter lmfao my @ is the same as my twitch

—- Kallie, missing wilbur @honkkallie
@honkkarl come get your girl???
[2 attachment videos]
100 comments 75 retweet's 2,735 likes

"How the fuck does it already have 2k likes" I stare at my phone. I'm fucked if he sees this.

honkkallie: Idek i have like 27k tho bc i'm followed by all the feral boys

"Who the fuck are the feral boys?" I look at the chat.

"It's Karl, Quackitty, Georgenotfound, Dream, and Sapnap." She says quickly.

"I only know Karl" I laugh. Safe scuffs and logs into the Server to play Bedwars so I do the same. "Okay so this a competitive game, right?" I ask as I log in to the server.

"Yes, basically just fight the people that try and break our bed. If you get your bed broke you don't respawn." She informs me. Okay, I think I can do this.

We start our first game and i'm we're one the yellow team.

"Okay get this gold. Then walk up to here and this is where you can buy weapons." She informs me and that's what I do. The concept seemed pretty simple, we the last man standing.

Bed Destroyed

"ALREADY?" Sage shouts. The two people attacking her first. She gets one of them but the other kills her. "CECE YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM" She yells to me.

"OH GOD I CANT DO THAT" I say nervously. I get my sword and continue to hit him. I killed him. OH MY GOD I FUCKING KILLED HIM.

"OH MY GOD I DID IT" I scream jumping up and down.

"HOLY SHIT" Sage yells. Apparently when we were jumping up and down someone came in killed but I didn't even care. I killed someone in the game.

"CHAT IM LITERALLY SO CRACKED AT THE GAME" I say to the computer. A few moments later I hear a ding.

KarlJacobs just donated $100
LETS GO, also the girl on the right looks really pretty :]