THE BUSHES INTRODUCTION

Andy had a smile on his face as he drove to his new house in Texas, the house was a bit run down but Andy didn't mind. the house had charm. he has as many boxes and bags as he could possibly fit into his Dodge Avenger, it was black and Andy liked it because it reminded him of the Batmobile. after a while of driving and listing to black veil brides, his bands. newest song, scarlet cross, on repeat for about  18 hours he finally arrived at his new house. it took 18 hours of driving to get to texas from Cincinnati, but to Andy, it was worth it. he grabbed a duffle bag that was full of clothing and toiletries. the house was already furnished and it was getting dark so all he needed for the night was in his bag. 

he walked through the front door and smiled as he looked around. the house was built in the 50s and hasn't ever been updated. but andy didn't mind he kind of liked it. he mainly moved here because his ex-wife, Juilet, cheated on him. he filed for a divorce. while he was in the process of getting divorced he didn't want to be anywhere near her. that's mainly why he moved to Texas and into a house from the 50s. 

he went up the steep and narrow staircase that leads to the upper floor of the house. he emerged onto a small landing that was mustard yellow. definitely not his favorite color. in fact, his favorite color was red. he walked down the hallway and opened the door at the end of the said hallway, it was the largest bedroom in the house. he set his bag next to his personal bathroom. although being as he was the only one in the house, he supposed all the washrooms in the house were his personal washrooms. he chuckled to himself and changed into batman themed pajama bottoms. he didn't bother to put a shirt on, his tattoos and abs on display. 

he went into his bathroom and brushed his teeth and combed his hair quickly before he washed his face. once he was done he walked back into the bedroom and laid on the large bed in the middle of the room and looked around the dimly lit room, there were windows at the foot of the bed and to the left of the bed. they didn't have curtains so the light from the street lights illuminated the bedroom

he really wasn't too fond of being able to see outside when he looked at the foot of the bed. he found it a bit unsettling. but he knew that one night without curtains wouldn't kill him. it would be ok...right?

he grabbed his phone and texted his band's group chat. they were his only friends right now. he knew he'd lose some friends over the divorce but didn't expect that he would lose almost everyone.

bush: hey guys got to my new place safe and sound 

CC: that's a good man. gonna bed now gn

ASH: gn hi andy :)

he smiled and knew that Jake and Jinxx were probably already in bed, and decided he should go to bed as well. he set his phone on the nightstand and got comfortable. once he decided he was comfy enough he pulled the blanks around him tightly and closed his eyes.

after a while, he drifted off with a soft smile on his face