ᗩᑕT TᗯO- ᖴOᑌᖇ

[𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃] グッ壱

[𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃] グッ壱

I was waking up when I saw Riven still asleep. Turning my body I sit on him in a straddling position lowering my head I start to put kisses all over his face.

"Wake... Up... Baby" I was saying in between each kiss. I heard him starting to move causing me to start pecking kisses on his lip.

I kept doing it until I felt him starting to kiss me. I pulled away fast thinking about the morning breath.

"What's wrong?" Riven asked with his morning voice. It was so fine, I think I caught waterfalls.

"I have to brush my teeth, and so do you so come on. We also have classes to attend today." I said moving my body which resulted in me falling off the bed and Riven laughing.

"Stupid shit." I said getting up I went to grab some clothes to change into for the day and headed towards the bathroom.

Riven was slowly getting out the bed, he had on no shirt or pants, just underwear. "Riven go put on some clothes before someone walks in." I said walking into our bathroom.

"I am, baby." He said softly going towards the dresser to grab him some clothes as well. I saw him walking into our bathroom sitting his clothes down on the stand he reached towards his toothbrush that was on my side of the bathroom.

He grabbed it then walked behind me, he used his arms to wrap me in his body and then used his hands to start brushing his teeth.

I grabbed the mouthwash to rinse my mouth out after I finished brushing my teeth and Riven did the same, we both spitted the mouth wash out I turned my body around to look at him in the face.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "Good morning." He said after he pulled away. "Good morning." I said back with a huge smile on my face.

We both finished our shower and got dressed so now we were back into the bedroom. "I have combat like always but do you have it today." Riven said to me.

"Yeah, I have it so prepare for your ass to get whopped by your fiance." I said back to him grabbing my bag walking out the door.

"Cocky much." He said following me out the room putting his hand around my shoulder.

"Very." I said back to him moving from under him when I saw Stella. She did the exact same thing as me walking away from Brandon.

"I heard you last night girl, you were like ohhh yeah Brandoonn." I said to her while dragging out my last words to mimic her from last night.

Stella started to blush and put her head down yeah she knew I was true.

"Whatever, but we should have one class together today and that's the vessel bowl shit right?" She asked me while we were walking with the boys following behind us.