Chapter 7: Burning Love ~Ruby/Yang

A/N And No, This isn't a naughty scene!
[~Yang]

A smile danced upon my lips as I looked away from Blake's face.

"What did you....say?" Blake asked as she started to blush. My face was starting to become the same as hers. Maybe as red as Ruby's cloak.

"I said I....love you...." I mumbled. Blake slowly made her way to me after she finished the with the bacon. She moved close enough I could feel her breath on my neck.

"I love you too..." She said as we kissed. It was quick, short but loving in every way. When we broke apart, Blake and my face were red.

[~Ruby]

After a hefty day filled to the brim with homework, Weiss, Yang, Blake and all left to a opera house. Suggested by Weiss since all ours was 'Childish'. Being the more 'Masculine' side of our relationship, I had to wear a suit, laced with red stitching. Yang had the same with yellow stitching.

"Can you feel that cool evening air, tickling your face?" I asked rhetorically. I giggled a little as I danced, skipped and twirled my way down the side of the pier.

"No, I'm walking down a pier in a dress. I can't feel a thing." Weiss said sarcastically. I chuckled and slowed down enough to be walking speed. Yang and Blake were behind us talking as they did the same.

"You love me though!"

"Yes, Yes I do...you dolt." She smiled. As we got closer and closer to the opera house, the coup started to catch up.

"I can't wait!" Yang said, rather loudly.

"Don't be so loud!" Weiss complained. We all shared a laugh and walked toward the front doors.

"Do you have our tickets, Weiss?" I asked in a childish way.

"Who do you think I am? Ruby?" She replied sarcastically.

"Burrrn!" Yang shouted. Blame said in a monotone voice:

"That's a great pun..." We all shared a groan while Blake made a cute giggle. We handed in our tickets and made our way to the seats. The seats were mainly on the second floor, straight dead in the middle. On the stage was a couple just staring unto each others eyes, soft music started to flow into the room as the couple began to dance. I was starting to get intrigued, oddly enough. Blake and Yang were sitting next to each other, curled up in a loving hug.

"Awwh....cute..."

Around halfway through the performance a dark-haired faunus came onto stage. He had bunny ears that would twitch at each sound.

"Hello everyone! Sorry to interrupt your paid performance but I need to do something." He started, I looked over at Weiss who had a very scared or even worried expression.

"Miss Weiss Schnee is the heiress to the Schnee dust company who has been using faunus as workers for years. I have come here today to get Miss Schnee." He finished, just as he did, a couple White Fang soldiers covered the exits.

"Now Weiss, either come quietly or I will blow this place to oblivion. What'll it be?" My anger was starting to get ahead of me until I gripped Crescent rose and launched myself at him. A sly smirk cane across his face as he hit the button. Flames erupted from the ground as a shock wave passed through the Opera house.

[~Weiss]

I couldn't see a single red cloak through all of the smoke and fire, not even a massive scythe.

"RUBY!" I screamed as Yang and Blake picked me up. I hadn't realised but a splint of wood from a chair had made its made its way into my lower chest. My vision started to blur and flicker until it all became darkness.
'Ruby...please be okay...I love you...'

A/N HEEYO! Sorry that was weird, anyway! Here's the new chapter. Its awful I know! But CLIFFHANGERS! WOOHOO! Everybody hates 'em! Nothing else to say other than, see you later!
~HauntingHydrex