First Day (5 Years Old)

"D-Daddy don't l-let me go!", Naruto cried and hugged his dad's leg tighter. It was summer and also his first day of kindergarten. Sasuke sighed and smiled. He leaned down to speak to his son. "You're going to be fine. I'll come back later, promise." He held his pinky finger out.

  "I'm scared. I don't want to go! I don't want to go without you!" The little boy sobbed. It was scary, leaving his father to go in some random building he's never been to. Every day, every hour they spent together. Sasuke was anti-social and he worked as a graphic designer.

  They go to the park together to do exercise and buy things. No wonder Sasuke was so pale, he almost never went outside, and when he did he was always cautious. He was famous for his work and family name. It was a small chance for reporters to be able to locate him.

  He had no friends, it was just him and Naruto. And that's the way he preferred it. Naruto grew up only with Sasuke to rely on. Not that he minded, he was you young and naive to care about anything else. His daddy was his world. Watching scary movies and anime was always fun.

  "I-I can't go daddy! Please don't make me!", and Sasuke almost listened to him. But he learned that in this world children ages 5-18 were forced to go to school or else there would be serious consequences. And Sasuke didn't want to attract any attention.

  Naruto moved the king strands of hair that covered one eye. He caressed his dad's purple weird eye. Sasuke flinched and let Naruto kiss him on the cheek. "Oka-"

  "Excuse me? Classes will start in a few minutes, may I take- Naruto-kun now?" A lady with light brown hair tied into a bun interrupted Sasuke. She smiled softly and looked at Naruto's name tag.

  Sasuke was snapped back into reality. "Yes..", Sasuke nodded and left the school's premises. After turning a corner he fell and started to cry. "I promised myself I wouldn't hurt him again. I promised that in this world I would never hurt you. Not like I did before."

  —

  "Daddy! School was fun! I missed you but everyone cheered me up! Everyone is so nice!" Naruto emphasized with his arms and hands by shaking them in the air. Sasuke smiled softly and asked how it went.

  "We said our names and we played games! And then I got tired so I took a nap! I met a lot of people small like me! It was so fun! I wanna go again!" Naruto giggled and held his small fox plushie that Sasuke got him for his birthday.

  "Really? I guess I don't have to homeschool you." Sasuke ran his fingers through the blonde silky hair. "Homeschool?", Naruto tilted his head in curiosity.

  Sasuke nodded his head as they walked back to their apartment. "Yeah, you would stay home with me while I taught you things like a teacher would."

  Naruto slightly frowned. "Y-Yeah but I think I can go to school. Unless you're feeling lonely? Are you, Daddy?", he looked worriedly to his father. Sasuke kissed Naruto's cheek and denied it. "I use to be, but when I first met you I wasn't anymore."