Sasuke at School (11 Years Old)

"Daddy, I need you to come with me to school cause there's this thing and everyone's parents can come to check out their work! Please come, I have so many works to show you!", Naruto pleaded. Sasuke smiled and rubbed Naruto's head.

  "Of course. When is it?", Sasuke asked. "Uh, in an hour!"

  —

  "God so many people I didn't know there was going to be so many people..", Sasuke whispered and kept looking down as Naruro led him to his classroom.

"Hi Miss Blue!", Naruto greeted. Sasuke looked up to see a woman with blue short hair. "Oh hello Naruto! Oh, you must be his father!", she smiled and shook Sasuke's hand. "Naruto's works are on that wall, there are snacks too. Hurry and grab one before all the other kids do!", she giggled and walked to another parent.

"Daddy look! I drew you and me!", Naruto jumped up and down and pointed to his paper. Sasuke's eyes widened, the question was: Who are you grateful for? Who's your favorite person? Where would you go for vacation? Simple questions like that.

There was one drawing where Naruto and Sasuke were underwater swimming with the fish. Sasuke grazed the paper with his fingers and smiled. "Daddy! Look let's get cookies!", Naruto ran to another table filled with chocolate chip cookies.

"You have raised him well.", Miss Blue said. Sasuke turned to look at her. "He looks out for his classmates and he's gentle with our class pet. He has a lot of energy and a lot of kids like being his friends.", she said. "I'm glad. Can I take his drawing home?"

Miss Blue beamed happily. She was glad her student was having a nice childhood. "Of course!", she said. She began to peel off the tape. "Daddy! C'mon get some cookies! They're chocolate!", Naruto yelled and waved.

A few of his friends started to talk to him. "You still call him daddy? You're still a kindergartner!", a boy said. Naruto pouted. "You can't call him Daddy if you want to be my friend!", he said.

"Why would I want to be your friend anyways?", Naruto said genuinely confused. The kid was named Adrien and he had pink hair so a lot of people thought he was cool. Some kids said 'oooo' and laughed. Sasuke smiled, Naruto wasn't one to be brought down by others.

Well not anymore.

The pink-haired kid looked shocked and embarrassed. "M-Mom?! Where are you?!", he said and left the classroom. Sasuke excused himself to go to the bathroom and let Miss Blue watch Naruto for a while.

"Hey, kid.", Sasuke said. The pink-haired boy turned around to a red eye staring at him from the shadows. "Eh?! Ahh!", Adrien attempted to run away but was quickly grabbed. Sasuke placed his hand over the boy's mouth and whispered in his ear.

Sasuke threw the boy to the wall. "I-I'll never t-touch h-him or m-make ey-eye c-contact a-again!", the boy cried and shakily ran away. Sasuke walked back to the classroom.