10

NO ONES POV

Just then they saw a rock rolling this way. And then they saw an old rock troll.

"There's strange magic here" Granpabbie ays.

"Granpabbie" Kristoff says.

"Come, come. Bring them to me" Granpabbie says and they bring them to him "Anna, your life is in danger and you Zane Hunter are as well" they look at him "there is ice in your hearts ♥️ put there by your sister and your brother"

"How do you know about my brother and who I am?" Zane asks being cold "I'm not from this realm"

"I know many things" Granpabbie says "and if the ice is not removed, to solid ice you will become frozen forever"

"What?" Anna asks.

"No" Grubber says.

"You can fix it right?" Kristoff asks.

"I can not" Granpabbie says "I'm sorry Kristoff. If it was their heads, that would be easy. But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart"

"An act of true love?" Anna asks.

"I don't have a true love, I'm just a kid" Zane says.

"True love comes in many forms young one" Granpabbie says.

"A true love's kiss, perhaps" a female troll says.

They groan and almost fall again, but was caught by Kristoff and Grubber and their hair turned more white as they started shaking.

"Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans" Kristoff says.

"I agree" Zane says standing up "there may not be a true love for me in this realm, but I'm not going to let my first friend I made in this realm die on me"

"Then let's go" Grubber says.

They then go to Sven and they get on and the snowmen as well and they were off.
🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊
Meanwhile back the frozen castle where Elsa and Dan were at Hans and a few soldiers had just arrived there.

But inside the ice castle Elsa was walking around and she was scared and the walls had turned yellow.

And Dan he was thinking on what Zane said about him being scared of this power even though he's never had fear over a new power.

"I think Zane was right" Dan says.

"About what?" Elsa asks.

"About me being scared over this power" Dan says "every time I got a new power I wasn't scared at all and over time I learned how to control it" he looks at her "Elsa, something doesn't feel right and I feel like something else is going on here"

"And what's that?" Elsa asks.

"I don't know yet" Dan says.

Meanwhile Hans and the soldiers were still outside the ice castle.

"We are here to find princess Anna" Hans says "be on guard, but no harm is to come to the queen" he gets off his horse "do you understand?"

They all said yes, except for the 2 guys that worked for the Duke they had other plans.

They then walk closer when marshmallow stood up and fights them to keep them away.

But why that was happening the men from the Duke snuck in.

Meanwhile Elsa and Dan were just walking around as Elsa was trying to control it.

Just then the guards showed up and they saw them and so Dan took her hand as they went up the stairs. But the guards followed them.

"We've got you" he says.

"Please, please" Elsa says.

"Go away" Dan says.

They then shoot arrows at them and do to them getting scared they created an ice wall to take the hit.

They then kept walking around and trying to shoot them.

"Stay away" they both said and shoot ice at them.

And that made them separate and they got mad and fought back to protect themselves.

Meanwhile Hans and the other guards were fighting Marshmallow outside until they beat him and they ran in.

Meanwhile in the castle on top Elsa and Dan were back to back fighting a guard and stopping their shootings.

Dan then made spikes and nailed one of them to the wall and spikes were still growing and getting closer to kill him.

Elsa then sent the other one flying right through the door to the balcony and made a wall and was pushing the guy closer to the edge.

"Queen Elsa" Hans says and they look at him "don't be the monster they fear you are"

They stop and the ice stops moving as well.

Just then one of them was about to shoot at her, but Hans stopped him, but the shot hit the Chandelier and it broke off at the beginning to fall right on top of Elsa and Dan.

"Elsa" Dan says and runs to her and they run together to get away, but when it fell it sent them flying and they hit their heads and they blacked out.

And then Hans and the guards took them back to Arendelle.
🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️🧊❄️