Taylor Swift-blank space

Nice to meet, where you've been?, I can show you incredible things magic, madness, heaven, sins saw you there and I though oh my God look at that face, you look like my next mistake love's a game, wanna play new money, suit and tie I can read you like a magazine.

Ain't it funny rumors fly and I know you've heard about me so hey, let's be friends and I will see how this one ends grab your passport and my hand I could make the bad pass good for a weekend.

So it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames you can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain got a longless, drivers, lovers they'll tell you I'm insane cause you know I love the players and you love the game.

Cause we're young and we're reckless we'll take this way too far and live you breathless or with a nasty scar got a long list of ex lovers they'll tell you insane but I got a blank space baby and I'll write your name.

Cherry lips crystal skies I could show you incredible things slowly kisses, pretty lies you're the king baby i'm your queen find out what you want be that girl for a month but the worst is yet to come.

Oh no screaming, crying, perfect storms I could make all the tables turn rose garden filled with thorns keep you second guessing likenoh my God who is she? I get drunk on jealousy but you'll come back each a time you leave cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

So it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames you can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain got a long list of ex lovers they'll tell you I'm insane cause you know I love the players and you love the game.

Cause we're young and we're reckless we'll take this way too far and leave you breathless or with a nasty scarcely got a long list of ex lovers they'll tell you I'm insane but I got a blank space baby and I'll write your name.

Boy there's only one love if it's torture don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you boy it's only one love if it's torture don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you.

So it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames you can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain got a long list of ex lovers they'll tell you I'm insane cause you know I love the players and you love the game.

Cause we're young and we're reckless we'll take this way too far and leave you breathless or with a nasty scar got a long list of ex lovers they'll tell you I'm insane but I got a blank space baby and I'll write your name.

By: Taylor Swift

Voten y comenten!!!
Se aceptan opiniones gracias.