Twenty Three ~Cheaters pt.2~ [still on hiatus]

This and the last chapter's plot comes from help_imdissapearing, go give her some love, if you haven't already!!

This chapter is written from the narrator's point of view, focusing on Toby.

Toby heard someone calling for him. It was Jane, so he had no reason to worry, right? She could find him, and they could talk about it. Jane always understood him or at least tried to help him.
But what if she wasn't going to? What if he had gotten too needy and she was too tired to deal with him? 

Then, of course, he heard a voice that wasn't there; a voice that would manifest his own thoughts: "Dammit Tobias, you needy bastard,"
The voice sounded just like his father's. Weird.

Toby stood up and began walking away from the voice of Jane and...well, his dead father. His father's voice only followed him "Toby, stop it! God, you're so useless, aren't you?"
As Toby walked, the world got darker, slower, and quieter. There was one thing he did notice- mouths. As Toby walked, the trees began bending forward, staring at him with their non-existent eyes, and their very noticeable mouths. They had mouths. Why would they have mouths--

Oh.

They began chanting in unison, just like his bullies would, in loud sing-song voices "T-T-Ticci T-T-Tuh Toby~!" Over and over again.

He sped up in an attempt to escape the...trees. It didn't work, obviously. He was in a seemingly endless forest.

Another voice could be heard throughout the forest. This one was tired and scratchy- - this one was real. 

"Toby? God, where are you, Rogers?!"

It was Tim. Toby's eyes shot wide open as he found himself back under the tree. Like he just woke up from the least convenient cat nap. 

He jumped to his feet, stumbling for a moment before sprinting farther into the forest. He ran until he couldn't hear the voices of Jane or Tim.
Finally, he was alone. Just him, his tics, and his thoughts.
Maybe not the best trio.

~~timeskip because I can't fucking think~~

Toby realized he was lost, and it took a moment before the panic set in. All of the trees looked the fucking same-- he'd never get home at this point. But then he heard Masky again: "Toby? Toby, damn- I- I fucking…need-" then he had a coughing fit. Tobias wanted nothing more than to turn around and run towards the voice. He wanted to help Tim. He loved him so much, and now he's just a burden. At least, that's how Toby saw it.
Toby started jogging away from the voice as he thought to himself- 'Jogging is actually pretty calming, I should do it mor--'
His thoughts got cut off as he bumped into something- someone with a thump!
He looked up as he stumbled back, panicking.
It was Hoodie. Fucking Brian! Out of anyone, why the hell is it Brian?!
He had his mask and hood on, holding Toby's mouth guard above his head. Times like these, Toby wished he was just a little taller.
"You forgot it."
Toby reached for it, but Brian only held it up higher.
"Toby…you can't leave Tim."
Toby furrowed his eyebrows as he turned around, about to walk away. But when he saw a panting Masky behind him, his legs were glued to the ground.
Both Tim and Toby were tearing up at just the sight of one another.
"…Toby," Tim finally spoke "Let's go home, please."
Toby nodded as he started crying, pulling Tim into a hug. They held onto each other as if they would die the moment they let go.
Eventually, Brian pried the two apart, and they made their way home.

word count: 594

I'm still on hiatus, just got some inspiration.
I've decided that the only smut chapter I write will be the last chapter. If you guys would like me to write another TicciMask story dedicated just to smut, I can and will-- just tell me in the comments, or message me. Message me if you have any plot requests.

I hope you enjoyed!

♡ Ax