part 9

Tommy came back to school the day after. He was fragile so he shouldn't get into fights seeing as he could break a bone easily. He stayed clear if almost everyone but clearly couldn't avoid Phil seeing as the older basically had to be glued to Tommy.

"Where were you yesterday?" Phil asked, speaking softly. He wanted to be calm seeing as Tommy looked uncomfortable and nervous. He continued to quickly walk, trying to avoid Phil but knowing full well he Phil wouldn't leave him alone "I don't wanna talk about it" he hissed.

Phil nodded and grabbed his hand, stopping Tommy from going faster "Just chill out. Let's walk to class together okay? It's fine you're late and it's fine you don't wanna talk about it. I've looked back and I know putting you in that baby restraint was not a good idea nor was it good for your mental health. Next time I'll think before I use that on you."

Tommy nodded "Th-Thanks....Uh shall we go then?" Phil smiled and nodded. The two walked to class holding hands....well Phil was holding Tommy's wrist so he didn't go anywhere. It was nothing romantic because Tommy's a minor.... technically they're both minors in this.

"Oh Tom's I actually forgot to ask...how old are yah?" Phil was given Tommy's records but he never really looked at Tommy's hight, age or stuff like that. "Oh uh I'm 14....I am in year 9 after all" he laughed "Of course. I probably should have pieced that together. Well I'm 17 so you know"

"Old"

The two walked into the class room, Phil apologizing, and sat down at the back. Tommy was bored already feeling the pain killers falling. He grabbed his bag and opened it, searching for the pills. "Phil um....can I-I have a drink of uh juice?" He asked, not wanting to get 'Charity' from Someone so pitical.

He nodded and pull out his own bag out from under his table. His bag was basically from Harry potter. It had everything in there. He pulled out a bottle of oasis and passed it to him. Tommy nodded and took a swig, taking his pain killers in one fowl swoop.

Phil didn't ask. He didn't want to make Tommy agitated and get in the way of the class. The boy at the table infront of them turned around "Give us a swig" he smiled.

Tommy scoffed "fuck off Ponk. It's mine" he hissed making Ponk retreat. "Jesus man I was just like wanting a sip man. Don't be so mean dude" Ponk was basically the class rode man of the way he spoke and acted. He usually hung around Punz seeing as they were brothers. Tubbo was the youngest out of those three and it was strange, you look at them and they'd look nothing a like but you listen to the way they act then you know they're related.

Tommy rested his head on the table and sighed, fiddling with his hands. He was bored, in pain, and wanted affection but he'd have to wait till lunch time seeing as Tubbo wasn't in his class.

Now and again, Tommy would just want attention so he was quiter on those days what wasn't a bad thing but it worried the teachers since he was such a loud, obnoxious boy.

Phil looked at him and sighed, taking out his book and writing in it. He rubbed Tommys back soothingly, feeling Tommy relax quickly. He did flinch slightly but it was only small. Tommy moved his head and looked at Phil, sighing slightly.

"I'm....sorry"