chapter 34

It was around 2:45am and Tommy was sat on the floor with a large blanket over him and his phone. He was sleeping in the same room as Dre and Billiam so he had to be pretty careful not to of gotten caught.

He looked at the screen and hesitated. He hadn't spoken to his group chat in a while...nor Phil now that he remembers it. He rarely spoke to anyone via phone seeing as his father wouldn't let him have on.

(Heads up, all of Tubbo's texts are just me not correcting my Dyslexia spelling mistakes)
____________

Actually short-Hey guys, long time no speak haha...
2:45am
____________

Tommy looked down, staring at his phone and laughing slightly at his name. He remembered when it was originally changed, he got so furious and angry at them all but in the end sat there laughing for over an hour.

He wipped his eyes as he leaned back against the wall. He sighed shakily and turned off his phone. He wasn't going to get an answer for a while.

Though that was when it hit him. He stood up and put the blanket on the floor. See now-He had to be quiet.

He gripped the phone as he quietly crept over to the door. He had a short glimps at the bed to see Billiam wide awake and Dre fast asleep into his side.

He young cursed under his breath and quietly opened the door. Billiam turned his head and gave a quick wave before he was dragged into Dres arms.

"Phew" Tommy whispered, closing the door behind him. Now he needed to get to the kitchen...if he could remember where it was.

The floor boards were slippy and creeky, meaning he had to grip the walls at almost every step. He reached the stairs and let go of the wall-whoops.

His foot slipped from underneath him, sending him quickly down the stairs. "Fuh-ck..." He breathed out, sighing irritatedly.

His phone fell onto the floor and buzzed, creating a large noise, what had made him flinch. He heard a stiffled laugh and someone walking down. "Need a hand brother~"

Tommy immediately grabbed his phone but his hand was grabbed "Nu uh-You can't go hiding shit from me. I'm your older, cooler, brother. Better than Xd by a mile. So what you hiding"

It was nightmare. He was in a large purple hoodie, far to big for him. It had a massive blue star in the middle, probably glowing in the dark. He had massive blue soft pj trousers on, also having starts that glow.

"I-its a phone ma got me...fuck off will ya" Tommy hissed, yanking his hand away and glaring. His phone was buzzing a lot now and he was getting irritated.

"Fine-I'll let you keep it...if you allow me to cook ya food. I know Father don't cook for ya so I'll do it-And you'll eat it all understood?" Nightmare crossed his arms and glared slightly.

"Eh...I uh....fine whatever" he stood up and looked down at his phone.

____________
Ranboob-Tommy wtf?! It's been ages What happened to actually talking to us?! You never speak anymore. Are we still friends?

Colour-Hey Tom's. How's it been?

Ranboob-We have been looking for you for hours. Dream told us you didn't take the news well. Where are you?

Colour-Boo calm

Ranboob-How come you're not answering? You where online two minutes or so ago. Answer you dumbass

Bee boy-Wjats hlisny on?

Bee boy-*going

Ranboob-Tommys texted in chat and hasn't answered since

Actually short-Hey guys...sorry. nightmare is forcing me to eat 😅

Bee boy-Tuck your time

Ranboob-finally
_______________