Chapter 1: Gaege makes a confession

It was the next morning and I got up at 5am for something urgent. I knocked on Mully's door, I saw him and Josh asleep together. I tried waking Mully up quietly.

''Hey, Mull. I need you quickly.'' I whispered. He turned around.

''Gaege? What the fuck do you want, it's too early for this shit..'' He whispered back

''I need help with something.''

''If this isn't worth it I'm gonna kill you..'' He said and sat up slowly.

''I'll meet you in the kitchen.'' I said. About 5 minutes later, Mully showed up.

''So Gaege, what's up?'' He asked.

''Right, so you know how I only met Eddie about a month ago?''

''Yeah.''

''I'm in love with him and I want to ask him out but I don't know how I'm gonna do it.''

''That's easy! Just leave it to me, Josh and Grant. We'll help you out mate.''

''Thanks.'' I said, and smiled at Mully. Eddie walked out of my room.

''Hey dude.'' I said.

''Wassup dawg.'' He said and came to sit next to me.

''How come your up so early?'' I asked him.

''I don't know. But I didn't see you in your room so I came to find you.'' He looked at me, then looked at Mully.

''What the fuck are you doing with him Gaege?!'' He asked.

''We both apologized and now we are back to normal!'' I said.

''Oh ok.''