Chapter 2: In love

It was about 11am and Mullen had told the others about what I said to him that morning. Eddie doesn't know about any of it and he just thought it was another normal day at the office. Nothing is ever normal here though.

''Sooo, your gonna ask Eddie out today?'' I heard Josh say. I turned around.

''Don't say it out loud man! Eddie might hear you.''

''Sorry dude.''

''It's fine. But yes, I am.''

''Me, Mullen and Grant have come up with the PERFECT idea.'' He said confidently.

''Good, because I'm gonna need it.'' I replied. Josh then walked away. He went into Mullens room and locked the door behind him. I had no idea what he was doing but I left it alone. I went into my room and saw Eddie there, on his phone.

''Hey Eddie.'' I said. I think I startled him a bit because he jumped.

''Hey Gaege.''

''What you up to?'' I asked, and sat beside him.

''Nothing much just on my socials.'' I stared at him.

''Look, if you really wanna know what I'm doing Gaege, I'm posting on twitter that everything is fine but I'm quitting YouTube because I don't think that's the route I want to go in life. I hope you know that was just to protect us because ever since you kept me hostage, you've treated me like we have been living together for years. I love it but I don't want millions of people worrying about me even though I'm perfectly fine.'' I looked at him, blank.

''Wow...I didn't think you'd do that for me. Thanks, this really does mean a lot.'' I smiled at him and he smiled at me back. I looked into his eyes and realized, I really was in love.