PROLOGUE

Do you... really hard wish something ?

We all want something. Whether it's a small dream or a big dream, every wish is unique... The Trolls understand this well, and that's why they're celebrating an equally unique celebration; Hearts & Lights Day !

Hearts & Lights Day is the day when trolls come together to share the sight of a shooting stars shower ! Isn't this awesome ??

But this year, as Trollstopia celebrates for the first time in harmony this very special day, a golden star crosses the sky, and rushes towards the forest... What mystery does it contain ?

***

A gentle breeze blew between the leaves of the trees of the trolls' forest. Walking side by side and keeps talking and exchanging ideas, Lee and Jonas were working on their next books ideas.

- ... And then we send Branch into a fight cloud ! Jonas completed his idea out loud while Lee was distractedly drawing what he described to her.

- If you ask me, it's way too much Branch Abuse, Lee confided, letting out a little laugh.

Jonas seemed to think for a moment, then shrugged:

- NAAAAN, they'll love it, Partner ! Jonas laughed as he patted his best friend's hair.

- The village always adore them, Lee respounded while replacing her hairstyle that was in a mess, You're very talented, ya know ? She gave him a slight nudge.

Jonas responded with one of his characteristic 'WOOOO !' that made the lilac troll laugh. It had to be said that the two friends formed an incredible duo !

But as the two trolls were sitting under a tree to settle in inspiration moment with nature around them, Lee's sensitive ears suddenly rise up. Jonas looked at her, confused:

- What ? Where are the pretty girls twerki-

- JONAS, WATCH OUT ! Lee suddendly screamed

She threw herself on him, pushing him out of the way of something she alone had seen.

The second that followed, a bright object looking like thousand fires crashed at the place where Jonas was few seconds sooner, destroying the surrounding vegetation.

Lee helped his shocked friend get up and walked slowly towards the misty object. She had never seen anything like that; it was like a golden stone that shone like a star.

- Partner ? Lee asked Jonas, Did you ever see something like that before ?

The sky blue troll bent down to observe it, he had never seen an object like that !

- Is it a kind... Shooting star ? Lee asked, beginning to draw it.

- I don't know... Jonas shrugged, Whatever, I'll give it to Goldie ! He exclaimed cheerfully, reaching out his hands to take it.

But he suddenly had to back up when the strange stone began to shine even more, blinding them both for a few secounds. As if by magic, a gigentesque flower that was about three times their side came out and spread its golden petals to the sky...

 As if by magic, a gigentesque flower that was about three times their side came out and spread its golden petals to the sky

...before closing them, as if it were asleep.

The two trolls stared at the plant with wide eyes, silence was back in the forest.

- ... Ok, the two trolls said, going away like nothing had happend.

.

Yeah, I accord to you that's one of those freaking weird mystery....